FS: DVD Video Switcher / Back-up Cam / DVD Player

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 10:56 AM
FGC's official flip flopper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: DVD Video Switcher / Back-up Cam / DVD Player

I am selling an AV Electronics Video Switcher Box as well as the components I bought for it. For those that don't know, the AV Electronics box is a video switcher that takes a video signal and converts it to use on our Navigation screen. It's a clean and custom way to watch movies / videos on your Nav screen. I have the box installed under the passanger floor mat. Fits perfectly and nobody has ever known it was there.

http://www.avelectronic.com/Navigati...Interface.html

That is their website although I do not know if that's the exact one I have. I have not uninstalled mine yet. I do have the one that only required cutting 4 wires. They have all the directions on which ones to cut. It was very easy and took us only a few hours to install this stuff.

I am also selling the Pioneer Back-up camera that I bought for it. I forget the model number but it was a good one that works well in lower light situations. The video switcher automatically plays the backup cam when you put it into reverse. I also had it setup where I could switch it to rear view whenever I wanted. Kinda neat but really pointless. Haha.

I also throw in the cheap DVD player that I use with it. I installed it using giant zip ties under the passenger seat. It was hidden but still accessible from the driver seat. It comes with a remote control and I installed the sensor up near the VIN display on the dashboard. It also hada built in TV-tuner with an amplified antenna, but I never really got it to work and never bothered trying.

I'm asking $500 + shipping (if applicable) OBO