UTEC + N/A Tune + MAP Sensor + Selector Switch + All cables & Manuals (FULL SET) $700

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UTEC + N/A Tune + MAP Sensor + Selector Switch + All cables & Manuals (FULL SET) $700

Hello everyone.
I bought this UTEC from a member on here (abailey269) and never got the chance to install it on my car. I decided to buy a newer car, since mine is 2003 and out of warranty, and this UTEC definitely has to go.

Here is the listing of the original owner with details of the tune he got from Forged Performance:
https://g35driver.com/forums/engine-...ap-sensor.html

It didn't come with a remote selector switch so I bought one right away and of course, it's still in the bag, never even taken out. I also printed the complete manual for the UTEC, which really walks you through every single step on tuning with it. I also bought a USB to serial adapter in order to connect the UTEC to my laptop, which doesn't have a serial port. Most new laptops don't have serial ports so this would be useful for anyone.
I connected the utec to my laptop as I powered the UTEC with the included 9V connector and battery and there is indeed a map programmed on it called Forged Performance. I wish I had installed it in my car to feel the difference but never did so whoever buys it will enjoy it and appreciate it right out of the box.

If you are not too familiar with the features of the UTEC please refer to the TurboXS website:
http://www.turboxs.com/more_info.php?ID=217

If you have any questions about this please PM me or email me directly at jivkom@hotmail.com.

I am asking for $700 SHIPPED for the whole set. It doesn't get cheaper than this from looking at the other listings on the forum.
I also have a set of RC 550cc injectors, Tial BOV and Tial Wastegate. I never got to put on my car as part of my custom turbo kit. I don't have pictures of them yet so I am just giving heads up. If you want more info just PM me.

As you can see, it doesn't get more complete than this, especially with a tune already on it for the two most common mods: intake and exhaust.
I will keep it on here for a week and then also list it on ebay. I wanted to give a head start to the real G35 enthusiasts first before putting it on ebay for the general public

Old 03-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
payment sent

Old 04-01-2009, 02:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And I am still getting PMs about this, even though kryptonyte12 posted that he has sent the payment.
This has been SOLD!