Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^+1. Please honor your word

Old 04-29-2009, 02:41 AM
wow very nice

Old 04-29-2009, 02:47 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
during a refund, paypal refunds both the initial amount plus any and all fees. So you should get $1133 back minus whatever you want to pay him for his shipping costs and the cost for you to ship it back.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:33 AM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
contact paypal and file a chargeback!

Old 04-29-2009, 03:39 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Its a slow process to dispute it through paypal, but it will get resolved in your favor if they were not as described. I just had to dispute a set of brand new '06 projectors I bought cause UPS lost them and bottom line I paid for a product I never received. Guy tried to say that I didn't pay for ins. and he wasn't responsible, he failed cause he sent emails that said shipping and ins was included in the price. I also filed a dispute with my bank, they credited my account quickly, then worked the issue out with paypal themselves. I never had to deal with finishing the paypal dispute, cause they were taking forever. Plus I wanted to make sure I got my money back.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:44 AM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by TXaaron3232
Its a slow process to dispute it through paypal, but it will get resolved in your favor if they were not as described. I just had to dispute a set of brand new '06 projectors I bought cause UPS lost them and bottom line I paid for a product I never received. Guy tried to say that I didn't pay for ins. and he wasn't responsible, he failed cause he sent emails that said shipping and ins was included in the price. I also filed a dispute with my bank, they credited my account quickly, then worked the issue out with paypal themselves. I never had to deal with finishing the paypal dispute, cause they were taking forever. Plus I wanted to make sure I got my money back.
yeah its slow but atleast there is something being done
also if using paypal use your credit cards not your account in the bank coz money from the bank is harder to get resolve.

i had issues before from ebay and i used my amex card w/ my paypal and they credited my account after a week or 2. Also paypal sent me some coupons for the trouble

Old 04-29-2009, 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by Dranom
yeah its slow but atleast there is something being done
also if using paypal use your credit cards not your account in the bank coz money from the bank is harder to get resolve.

i had issues before from ebay and i used my amex card w/ my paypal and they credited my account after a week or 2. Also paypal sent me some coupons for the trouble
I completely agree its good to take the first steps to getting it resolved. My bank was just very helpful and got me my money back within two days after I told them what happened and paypal still hadn't decided after two weeks. I was just sayin he has options. Im sure he will get it all resolved. Ive heard its hard to get money back on bank accounts before, but Ive had to twice now and both times it was way easier to deal with than I anticipated, but im sure it just depends on your bank and the situation...lol A bar overcharged me 400 bucks on a tab and my bank was like ok, heres your money back. Didnt even have to show receipts or anything....I was shocked haha This is getting off topic, sorry.

Try to handle it with paypal, and you have your bank to work with if paypal drags their feet, But im sure it will get resolved. Shady sellers FTL

Old 04-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Well found out paypal wont do anything since it was a transaction outside of ebay. Which I find kind of appauling that the the protection services they offer only apply to ebay transactions.

Now I can only wait for my CC company to do a charge back or for KTaylor to do the right thing and refund my money.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Sorry to hear about your bad transaction meatbag. GL getting it resolved.

And +1 on refunding meatbag's money back, item was not as described.

Old 04-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by meatbag
Well found out paypal wont do anything since it was a transaction outside of ebay. Which I find kind of appauling that the the protection services they offer only apply to ebay transactions.

Now I can only wait for my CC company to do a charge back or for KTaylor to do the right thing and refund my money.
Yes they will, its just a different kind of dispute and a refunds not 100% guranteed. My dispute was outside of ebay, worked a deal out with the guy and sent him money straight. Thats why I said you can work with your bank/credit card too. Paypal said they couldnt really help me, then when my bank took my 400 bucks back, all of a sudden they were interested...haha Your paypal account may go into the negative, dont worry, it will restore itself if it does. Mine did anyways

Old 04-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Im doing a sale/trade with this member, I will let you guys know what happens.

Old 04-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by PPGFREAK
Im doing a sale/trade with this member, I will let you guys know what happens.
When you see him ask him to do the right thing.

Old 04-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Dirty sellers ftmfl. I hope you get your money back...good thing I decided against buying some of his suspension parts from when they were first posted.

I'm sure you'll get it resolved, if not by KTaylor's own refund, PayPal and/or your bank/CC company will get it back.

I've been on the seller side 99% of the time and it always seems buyers get their money refunded unfailingly...even when it is clearly the buyer's fault or attempt at fraud. That's why I hate selling with PayPal. But that's another story...

Good luck. And keep us updated

Old 04-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Parting out the Grille?

Old 04-30-2009, 05:52 PM
didn't even read the post.. that dudes a hoe.. what kind of business is that .. you can tell he broke them taking them off the car.. panzi.. just pay up.. you can't hussle ppl on the form.. sh8ts not right... give him his money back or pay for to fix it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Mint IGT Carbon Fiber Headlights