Duraluminum rays lug nuts --super deal!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Duraluminum rays lug nuts --super deal!!

DURALUMINUM RAYS LUG NUTS (COLOR: GLOSS BLACK) COMPLETE SET WITH KEY--SUPER DEAL!!

Were used for two car shows and took them off!! I go thru stuff like it is going out of style. lol

Each lug nut only weighs .08 oz!

M12 x 1.25mm application: Fits Subaru, Nissan, etc.

Rays Engineering, the maker of Volk Racing Wheels, has released a new line of performance lug nuts. Theses lugs are made from Duraluminum,the Rays lug nut are extremely strong and light (the Rays lug nuts are 0.8 oz. each compared to 2.1 oz. for the stock pieces). In addition to the performance aspects, the Rays lug nuts also feature one 7-sided nut per wheel. These heptagonal nuts look stock from a distance, but can only be removed with the specially designed socket that comes with the set. There are several different key patterns of lug nuts to ensure the security of your precious wheels. It's a great way to protect your wheels!These are TAPERED lug nuts designed for use with aftermarket wheels.

I ll provide same day tracking # and ship out the same day payment is received. Shipping is available to verified paypal USA addresses only.Will sell for $95 OBO!! I PAYED $140 SHIPPED!!! Prefer somewhat of a local pickup!!!any questions you can reach me at Bazookasaa@yahoo.com or just pm's are welcomed Thanks guys!