Feeler: Complete double-din kit w/ Pioneer AVIC-F90BT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feeler: Complete double-din kit w/ Pioneer AVIC-F90BT

SOLD!!!!

I'm not really a car audio guy and I bought this setup on a whim about 5 months ago. I purchased this setup on 1/9/09. Included would be the Pioneer AVIC-F90BT (not the F900BT). Click the links for specs. Rare JDM AC controls WITH dual ac button (original from Nissan, not added onto a regular one). Pac Audio SWI-PS steering wheel control adapter. The OEM double din finisher is also included.

Looking for $950 shipped, OBO!!!

-Jerome

Quick picture:

Last edited by 6MTFTW; 06-28-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Curious if it has an aux. input to play an mp3 player or ipod?

Old 06-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Yes. The link above provides all the information. To save some people some clicking, here are the detailed specs:

Integration
Integration is a crucial element to the AVIC-F Series design, just like the old AVIC-D3. The front-panel is an entirely new look with a much more minimalistic and upgraded look. Users are given the choice of 32,768 customizable illumination colors, allowing this double DIN receiver to integrate into any dash seamlessly.

HDD Navigation
Where the AVIC-D3 failed, the AVIC-F units will triumph. The AVIC-D3's obsolete DVD-based GPS navigation system has been replaced by an all new hard drive based GPS software that holds over 12 million points of interest. No more shuffling navigation discs, no more stopping or pausing your music! Users will also experience a much smoother and faster response system while navigating since everything has already been preloaded onto the hard drive. In addition, the built-in navigation is at an "always-on" power state that is always ready to go when you are.

Bluetooth, iPod, USB, and... what more can you ask for? Oh yeah, Satellite and HD Radio!
The AVIC-F90BT, AVIC-F900BT, and the AVIC-F700BT all have built-in Bluetooth technology that allow users to make hands-free phone calls with caller ID and call status displayed on the screen. You won't have to buy any additional accessories or add-ons. It is also capable of controlling any iPod audio or video sources through its USB port that supports other media devices that contains AAC, MP3, and WMA files.

The AVIC-F units all feature an SD Card Reader, USB port and RCA audio/video auxiliary inputs. In addition, all AVIC-F series will be able to receive Sirius or XM Satellite Radio and HD Radio with additional accessories.

Conversational Voice Command
Last but not least is the unique voice control technology built-in each of the AVIC-F units. You can now control what music you want to play without even the push of a button. You could simply say "Play artist Chris Brown" and it will play all songs with that artist. In addition, you could likewise do the same for hands-free dialing. What's unique about the voice command feature is its ability to decipher pausing words or fill-in words such as "ummm, uhhh... the uhhhh..." It will still recognize names even if you say "Call uhhh Alison" If phonebook entry Alison has more than one number, the AVIC-F unit will ask "Found three numbers for Alison, which would you like to dial?" It's almost like a SCIFI movie or something from iRobot. This breakthrough feature will definitely impress you and everyone else riding in your car!

Special for the AVIC-F90BT and AVIC-F900BT
The AVIC-F90BT features the innovative built-in MSN Direct receiver which could display traffic information, movie times, weather, and much more! It is capable of receiving data for most major US cities and will display corresponding information on the screen. You'll never be late to a movie again, you'll always be able to avoid traffic jams, and you'll always know what to expect from the weather on your next road trip!

General Features:

* In-dash DVD, DivX, CD, MP3 Receiver with Built-in GPS Navigation
* iPod interface cable included for iPod controls, charging and playback
* Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
* 5.8" LCD Touchscreen display
* 32,768 Customizable illumination colors
* CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
* Power Output:
o Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
o RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
* CD Text Display
* MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
* 2-year Sonic Electronix warranty

Playback and Audio Features:

* Playback of DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DivX, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, AAC, MP3, and WMA
* SuperTuner IIID with 18FM/6AM presets
* DTS and Dolby Digital encoding capable
* EEQ (3-band parametric equalizer with 5 curves)
* Intelligent and conversational voice command capable media browsing and playback controls

Expandability Options:

* 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
* SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as purchase of either the Pioneer SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or Pioneer XM Radio Package
o Note: New Pioneer models such as the AVIC-F Series are not compatible with older TERK XM Satellite Radio components
* HD Radio Ready: Pioneer GEX-P10HD HD Radio tuner required and sold separately
* Bluetooth Ready: Built-in Bluetooth technology with integrated microphone and voice command controls and dialing
* iPod interface cable included for iPod controls, charging and playback
* iPod direct connection through USB with included Pioneer CD-IU230V iPod adapter
o Compatible iPods using Direct Connection:
+ iPod Video: 5th Generation
+ iPod Classic
+ iPod Touch
+ iPod Nano: All models
* Information Connectivity: Built-in MSN Direct Tuner for traffic updates, movie times, weather, and more!
* Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC SWI-PSv1 required and sold separately
* Front-panel auxiliary input: SD Card and 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media storage and devices such as MP3 players, etc.
* Rear auxiliary input: USB and RCA Audio/Video Input
* Backup Camera Ready: Pioneer ND-BC2 standard backup camera or Pioneer ND-BC20PA backup camera with Parking Assistant are required and sold separately
* CD Changer controls

Navigation Features:

* 12 Million points of interest
* Built-in TeleAtlas map database, covering all US states, Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii
* Text-to-speech technology
* 3D Landmark icon displays
* Receives traffic information, weather forecasts, gas prices, and even movie times while navigating through MSN Direct technology
* POI creator interface (allow users to set their own POI location)
* "Always-on" Navigation with no need for navigation discs

Old 06-08-2009, 10:02 PM
is this the 03-04 double din, or 05-06? its 05-06 isn't it :-(

Old 06-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Yes. 2005+

Old 06-09-2009, 05:22 AM
darn, wont fit 04? lol

Old 06-09-2009, 05:31 AM
hey would u be willing to sell the dd kit by itself??

Old 06-09-2009, 07:26 AM
As of now, I'd like to sell it complete.

This head unit runs Windows and is fully hackable with upgrades. Check out www.avic411.com for more information.

-Jerome

Old 06-16-2009, 12:59 AM
trade you my wheels for you system

Old 06-16-2009, 03:27 AM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
bump for a homie!

Old 06-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Vic07G35
trade you my wheels for you system
Sorry, man. I'm very much content with my 350Z Track Wheels. Unless you have something that is lighter than 18.62 lbs each?

Old 06-16-2009, 09:38 PM
well let me know if u decide to part!! most definitely will buy!!

Old 06-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
PM sent

Old 06-19-2009, 02:48 PM
I've been getting a lot of the same question, so I'll try to answer it as clearly as I can. (I also made it bold in my original post).

The only thing that you MIGHT need to install this in your car is the mounting bracket. However, I'm pretty sure that you can re-use your existing Bose bracket. I'm ont 100% sure, though. You need to research and confirm this for yourself.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:55 AM
Did you install the navigation yourself? Would I need any other wires or pieces? Or is the bracket the only thing I'm going to need?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Feeler: Complete double-din kit w/ Pioneer AVIC-F90BT