APS complete turbo kit w/extras

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
APS complete turbo kit w/extras

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Time to part with my turbo kit.. i got the GTM twin turbo kit/exhaust and fuel system on its way. looking to make more hp with the twins(500+)

Nothing wrong with the kit, used it for 1670 miles and it worked flawlessly, i made 398hp on 93 octane, with 8.75 lbs of boost, tuned on osiris.

everything is included in the kit, you can bolt it right up and go get it tuned.

included in the kit:
APS gt28 deul BB turbo (yes its the better one)with upgraded forged actuator (1 bar spring)
APS Downpipe
APS exhaust piping/ exhaust y pipe
APS intercooler/couplers
APS polished intercooler piping
APS bov
APS air filter n piping
APS turbo heat shield
APS oil pan
APS oil pump/lines
APS coolant lines
APS fuel lines
walbro 255lph fuel pump( brand new)
RC 440cc injectors w/ harness
all wires/solenolds/lines/etc are included
Unichip w/ 93 map,( did not use to tune, only to drive the car to tuning shop) and it ran perfectly. all the wires are included, its missing NOTHING!

this is the most complete kit you can get with all the extra oil and fuel components for a great price!

i also have the APS turbo exhaust that goes with the kit, willing to sell together or seperate, pm with any questions and yes i will ship anywhere in the 48 states.

you can click the link, or copy/paste to see the system and everything included, i will also post pics of the actual kit as soon as i can figure out how, if some1 can help, i'd appreciate it, thanks guys

http://airpowersystems.com/350z/g35/it_system.htm

feel free to pm with any questions, i check my messages everyday, a couple times too haha

PRICE:
APS turbo kit- SOLD
APS exhaust - SOLD
APS Unichip - SOLD

Total package with everything SOLD

[IMG],[/IMG] , [IMG][/IMG], [IMG][/IMG], [IMG][/IMG], [IMG][/IMG], [IMG][/IMG]

need any more pics let me know, i have a bunch on my phone and i can text or email them to you

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by 06BlkG35; 08-01-2009 at 08:40 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 07-22-2009, 07:32 PM
this is a single turbo correct?

Old 07-22-2009, 11:56 PM
yes it is

it works great with stock motors and daily drivers, it drove real smooth for me i just wanted more power so we are buiding the motor and going TT

Old 07-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
wanna trade for Ohlins/Impul Coils? lol

hahaha..

Bump for a nice set up..

Old 07-23-2009, 08:01 AM
morning bump

need the money to pay for the new GTM goodies haha

also if some1 can help me out with posting pics i will do that asap, ive been trying just cant figure it out lol thanks guys

Old 07-23-2009, 12:32 PM
Interested

Hey I'm very new to this site so I hope this goes through but I am very interested in your turbo kit. I would like to see some pics but I have been looking for a couple months to go FI. I am alil skeptical when it comes to buying used products just for the fact that I wanna make sure everything is good. Also, how did your car ride with kit and your car is a rev right?

Old 07-23-2009, 03:54 PM
yes my engine is the rev-up,

Also this kit has very few miles on it, its basically brand new, since i didn't use it long. this kit has just begun to break-in. The kit is in amazing shape, all parts are in perfect working order. there is nothing missing in it.
Its also one of the easiest kits to install and bolt up because you dont have to drop your motor out to install it like you do for the twin turbo setups.

anyone with this set-up can vouch for its simplicity and proven hp,

The motor ran flawlessly with the setup, drove and pulled hard like a beast, had great power from low to topend from the Garrett BB GT28. has eeally fast spool up and holds to the 7k rpm redline. The kit is perfect for a daily driver or street car. it just wasnt big enough to make the power i wanna make now with a built motor(500hp+). if i wasnt building the motor id keep this setup because it runs beautifully and is so stealth under the hood.

Also i wanna add the the turbo is in prestine condition, no shaft play up and down or side to side, the turbo was always cooled properly after driving the car, also ran an GTM oil cooler for even better temps but its not nessary when using this kit. The bearings are in great shape, and the turbo always had fresh oil running threw the motor!

I also will post pics as soon as i can figure how to. please chime in and help me out so we can get pics on this thread. ive been trying for 2 days now and cant seem to figure it out haha, sry guys im trying lol

you guys have any other questions just pm or post, i will answer asap. goodluck everyone, i knwo it wont last long as you cant get these kits anymore, they stop making the BB turbo kits and the also discontinued the kit so you will not find it anywhere else. ive had numerous ppl ask me to buy it before i even installed it haha, its just an all around great kit for the money. happy boosting guys and please help with the pictures cuase im lost haha

Old 07-23-2009, 04:00 PM
i also have great iTrader rating, you can ask anyone i did business from, all nice guys, ive been a member for a lil bit just havent post alot cause i find alot of my info by that lil button up top called SEARCHING for all you noobs haha, just so you guys feel a lil better about me and the kit, no shady business here.

also i will ship it out ups if it isnt sold locally, i deal with ups everyday at work so it will be no problem to ship, buyer pays shipping, and yes its a lil heavy so its not that cheap but we can work out a deal depending on what you get/ where u live/ and the selling price.
thanks all
Robert

here is my cell if you want to call or text for more info 215 833 0595, or my work cell which is 215 534 6679 i can send the pics using my blackberry to your phone intill i figure out how to post them here

Old 07-24-2009, 01:35 AM
Just go to photo bucket and upload them there and then you get the img code and past in your post super easy

Old 07-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Received 91 Likes on 75 Posts
Where in PA are you located?

Old 07-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
New member with very few posts. It would be good to post some pics of the actual parts for sale.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:32 PM
What's the difference between a Unichip and an APS Unichip? I'm interested in it if its anything like a Unichip.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:19 PM
yes it is the regular unichip, it just comes with the aps kit, theirs not two kind of unichips, only one.

also im located on the east coast of Pa right outside of philadelphia in the suburbs

i am working on getting the pics up right now, but i did send pics to interested ppl who called and email me, so anyone else can do that for the time being intill i get the pics up, shld have them up by tomorow morning the latest. thanks

any other questions just pm or call me

Old 07-25-2009, 01:42 PM
bump for a sick setup

Old 07-25-2009, 05:02 PM
im uploading pics now. sould be up in about 30 mins

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: APS complete turbo kit w/extras