19" Nismo Powdercoated Matte Black Wheels w/ Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 01:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
19" Nismo Powdercoated Matte Black Wheels w/ Tires

For Sale are (4) 19" nismo a34 wheels had them for less than 5 months.(bought new) powdercoated matte black less than a month ago. fitted on these are (4) falken azenis st 115 tires which have been driven on for less than 500 miles. they still are like new still with the hairs.comes with center caps and lug nuts the wheels are 19 x 8.5 with 35mm offset on all four. I am asking 1500 + shipping. i really need to move these quick because of other financial responsibilities. with tires/powdercoating/wheels/acc came out to be well over 2,000+. my loss is your gain. like i said, wheels only had for 5 months and hardly driven on. ILL THROW IN OTHER PARTS ALSO... IF YOU HAVE A G35 COUPE/SEDAN, ILL THROW IN....

GT SPEC REAR TIE BRACE
BLACK VINYL ROOF OVERLAY(NEW)
H&R 350Z SPORT SPRINGS
COUPE MIDPIPE
AND OTHER PARTS ILL FIND LYING AROUND.

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES AS I AM A DUMBASS AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO POST THEM ON THE THREAD. IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME THAN I WILL.

PLEASE PM ME FOR ADDITIONAL INFO. I UNFORTUNATELY DO NOT CHECK MY PM'S TIL LATE DUE TO WORK, SO IF YOU DO, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY LATE RESPONSES. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL ME AT NGUYENJEFFH@GMAIL.COM, THIS WOULD PROBABLY BE BEST AT ANY TIME.

I AM IN THE CINCINNATI OHIO AREA, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SHIPPING COST, ILL BE GLAD TO CHECK ON THAT FOR YOU, JUST LEAVE ME YOUR LOCATION THROUGH EMAIL. ALSO IF YOU ARE A LOCAL PICKUP ILL BE MORE THAN GLADLY MEET YOU HALF WAY OR WHATEVER TO MAKE IT CONVENIENT.

I DONT HARDLY CHECK THIS THREAD, SO PLEASE PM OR EMAIL.

THANKS, JEFF

Old 08-24-2009, 05:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by highoutput
For Sale...
PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES AS I AM A DUMBASS AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO POST THEM ON THE THREAD. IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME THAN I WILL...
For a file that's on your computer, click "Edit" on your ^ post. Click "Go Advanced". Click the paper clip at the top, next to the smiley. A pop up will, uh, pop up. Click "Browse", and find your file. Click "Upload". Wait a sec for it to upload. Click "Close This Window". Click "Submit Reply".

-OR-

For a file on photobucket or similar, click "Edit" and insert the [IMG] link on the picture (found on your photobucket site).
Like this, minus the space between the M and G:
[IM G]http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/xxxx/yourname/yourpic.jpg[/IMG]