Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Which DVD Player for Rear Arm rest?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2004 | 10:48 PM
Aero Kit

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Can I tell you how happy you made me...making me click on your user name and looking at your car pictures...
The car in the show room sold me off the bat...it was fully loaded and had the aero kit. I asked the dealer what made this car look more sporty than the others...and he told me about the aero kit...had to have one. .The car in the show room has the whole aero kit...oh I was gitty as a school girl...
So off I went to other dealers...and yet the G kept pulling me back...so finally after 6 ...yes 6 months of test driving and doing research, I finally settled on the G Sedan. I ordered the Sedan on Black Friday...(I am still waiting for it's arrival). When I went to the dealer to test drive with the whole family, I wanted to see a Sedan with the Aero kit...but no one had one...so now my next journey...go to multiple Infiniti dealers...well to this day, the aero kit is far and few between....and do you know the dealers at different locations look at me and tell me, don't waste 2k-3k on some plastic...so I figured I would save my money and decided not to. Then when I placed the order...I turned to my hubby at the last minute and said, I really liked the car with the aero kit...he said well then you better buy it now so the paint matches...so I did...
So to make a very long story short...thanks for taking pictures of your aero kit...Now I really can't wait till my car comes in...boy will it look HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<hr></blockquote>

Good choice. It really sets the car apart. There is no way you could buy and install a comparable quality JDM aftermarket kit (not some fiberglass stuff either!) and install it for the same money. Forget the naysayers, they just don't get it. My only tinge of regret is that if I ever want to add a turbo or supercharger, the front spoiler is not the best design for a big FMIC. I guess I'll have to figure a way to use two smaller intercoolers!

04 G35s 6MT BS Aero Kit/Nav/Prem
Warning: Objects in Mirror Are Losing!