Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Thanks everyone!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Hey guys I just wanted to thank everybody on this forum for your help. I was going to use my JL audio cleansweep for it's aux input but after reading some post on this forum about the Spec USA, I decided to purchase the Spec USA instead. With all the info on this forum the install was super easy and saved me probably $100 in install charges!

P.S- I don't have any pics cause it's very basic. Don't have a pro clip yet but ordering it today.

By the way-Maybe this is already known but I'll put it out there anyway just in case. But I was under the assumption that in direct mode you could only change tracks on the ipod. Even if you were in shuffle mode and wanted to go to the next song from what I have been reading I thought you could only use your ipod. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that you can move forward and back 1 song at a time using the steering wheel controls.
Anyway, probably something you all knew.

Thanks again for all the help!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.