Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

double din on jdm skyline help please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
double din on jdm skyline help please

ive got a jdm skyline 350gt in black, but the bose cd player has started jumping and not playing cds, so i would like to bin the bose and buy a new twin din headunit but its built in with all the buttons and controls?does anyone have pics of a twindin installed?
also i have sat nav but its all in japanese and no use at all so i was wondering if i can rip out the dvd rom part and plug in a dvd to work with the original screen, or if that doesnt work can another screen be put in its place with ease eg without changing the screen chassis, thanks guys
also what are the bose speakers like for quality, they sound ok to me but when i turn the bass up to +2 there is a little rattle in the drivers door, i dont know if it is the speaker the door or wires in the door but its aspoiling a good sound system, and the rear mirroe shakes like mad!

Old 08-24-2008, 06:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you haven't already suggest you check out the V35 forum on the Skylines Australia site:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...ines-f170.html

Chris Rogers is the man to ask there, he's the expert on the JDM V35 AV system...