Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

www.edesignaudio.com

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 02:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
www.edesignaudio.com

does anyone have any experience with their own line of amps or speakers?
The only comments that come up with search are from g35audioman who has morel/tru tech setup. Super nice.

I was going with the CDT's but now after tons more research Edesigns might be a better choice with their preproduction packages.

Old 06-15-2004, 08:06 PM
Re: www.edesignaudio.com

you can find tons of reviews and info over at http://www.caraudio.com/vb/

I have used that site for a lot of info and I always research a speaker/amp heavily before I get it especially when I can't hear it in person.

Best ET: 14.730 @ 96.14mph(stock)
2003 Black 5AT sedan

Old 06-16-2004, 03:39 AM

The Edesign comps are basically the same as the CDT HD comps, which are very good. The CDT's, as you probably already know, are significantly more expensive than the eD's are at the pre-order price.

Actually, you can get the comps for $225 plus shipping as opposed to the $285 plus shipping price. There is a forum called www.icixsound.com. The members of this forum can get the speakers for the price of $225 plus shipping until this coming Monday. After that, the price will remain at $285 plus shipping.

Sign up on the ICIX forum and read some of the threads on the "elemental designs" forum section on that website if you want more info. If you want to place an order at the price of $225, then you have to call up eD and purchase them on the phone. Tell them you want the ICIX members discount. Then the price is $225 plus shipping!!

Again, they are basically the same as the CDT HD comps so i expect them to be a steal at that price. You will have to wait a bit for them to start shipping, but it is worth the wait imo considering what you are getting at that price.

The amps are supposed to be very good as well. Since they are not released, i'm not sure how they will perform. In all honesty though, i'm sure they will be great consideing eD's reputation and affiliation with very reputable companies.

Hope this helps you out a bit more. If you have other questions, feel free to ask.

Old 06-16-2004, 05:11 PM

Wildly, eD is offering a super combination price for pre-orders. Their 10 inch sub and 400watt amp for $220. The 10 inch requires a sealed box of only 0.4 cu ft...

I have no affiliation with them.

"God, Schmod, I want my monkey man!!"
------
Craig Ramseur
G35C/5AT/BlkOb/Graphite/17"
PhxGold/Focal/AudioControlEQ/Basslink
Z-Xtreme Grounds/Z-Tube&PopCharger

Old 06-16-2004, 06:32 PM

awesome jawsome. I was going to go check out crystal audio too since they are in socal but I think ED is my dream come true. thanks.

Old 06-16-2004, 09:57 PM

I have a 12inch ED B series (limited edition) sub and couldn't be more happy with it. The thing is pure quality, you can see/feel it when looking and playing with the sub. The thing hits very nicely and crisp, and is def the best sounding 12" ive heard (I like it better than the w7) I have it powered by a brutus hifonics bd1500 amp, which is the best amp for teh money. Puts out 1000 watts at 2ohms, which is perfect for this sub. PM me wit n e questions. take it easy.

Old 06-17-2004, 06:26 AM

I just want to point out i have no affiliation with any company in the industry. Just in case there was any confusion, i thought i should clear that up.