Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Can some one give me an updated alarm/rs wiring diagram for a 06 g35 coupe...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can some one give me an updated alarm/rs wiring diagram for a 06 g35 coupe...

Hi, i need a alarm wiring diagram for a 2006 infiniti G35 Coupe. I have one wire left, and all of the diagrams i have found say the BCM has 3 white connectors and one brown plug. I have two white connectors, and 1 black plug. Also it states DOOR TRIGGER YELLOW (-) and PINK (-) Use both, See NOTE *3 @ BCM, WHITE 12 PIN PLUG, See NOTE *4

Now if i read note 3... NOTE *3 THE DRIVERS DOOR IS A YELLOW (-) PIN 14, THE PASSENGER DOOR IS A PINK (-) PIN 10. WHEN CONNECTING TO AN ALARM SYSTEM, USE BOTH DOOR TRIGGER WIRES AND DIODE ISOLATE, TO CONNECT.

So how the hell is the driver side door yellow in Pin 14, if its only in a White 12 pin plug... Anyway this is the last wire i need to find. Hopefully some one can please help me i want to get this over with, and this is the only thing holding me up. Thanks in advance. I currently have tried Directwire (an older version installed on my computer), commando alarms, the 12volt, and bulldog alarms and they all say the same thing.

-Rob

Old 03-18-2009, 01:55 PM
ok so you're trying to figure out how to diode isolate? or you just wanna use one wire? if you're putting in a viper it comes with a diode isolator wire (handiest thing in the world) and just toss that in. that takes care of your problem... you need to connect to both the yellow and pink wires other wise the alarm won't go off if you open say the passenger door if you didn't connect it to the pink wire.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:02 PM
No, i know how to diode isolate, the problem is that i cannot find the door trigger wires in the car. The information that has been listed around the internet is wrong. That is why i would like an updated vehicle wiring diagram for this car.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:26 PM
oh sorry man. I didn't understand the question.
I have up to an 05 information and they're saying pins 62 and 12 not 14. if you have a door pin you can get it directly from there. that way you KNOW you have the right wire.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Another thing you could do is go to dome light wire. and connect to domelight supervision wire

Old 03-18-2009, 02:29 PM
I'm kind of trying to stay away from doing the door pin because then i have to run a wire from the door pin on each side all the way to the alarm brain. I just cant understand why these wires just are not at the bcm. The directechs wiring is all correct except for the door trigger. So i am completely stumped. The dome supervision wire does not exist either in the BCM. The only wire that was correct was at the BCM according to directechs was the trunk.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:38 PM
are you testing with a multimeter? if so how are you testing - I dunno if you're a seasoned installer or the avg guy trying to install - so I might ask dumb qs

Old 03-18-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm using a test light, i used to work for a car stereo shop for many years, so i know what i am doing. These wires are just not at the BCM im just trying to find out if anyone could post an updated diagram for the car.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:45 PM
test lights + newer cars = not a good idea.
plug the end of the test light into +12v and tap the other end onto the wire then test. sometimes it comes down to how you test it

Old 03-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Ok, so here's an update. If you use this thread https://g35driver.com/forums/audio-v...sor-cabin.html

As a reference, just look at the pictures you will see that the bcms are different. My BCM, and driver kick looks exactly like the user RAVEZZZZ , so where do I go from here has anyone ever encountered this?

Old 03-18-2009, 04:39 PM
Ok, so here's an update. If you use this thread https://g35driver.com/forums/audio-v...sor-cabin.html

As a reference, just look at the pictures you will see that the bcms are different. My BCM, and driver kick looks exactly like the user RAVEZZZZ , so where do I go from here has anyone ever encountered this?

Old 03-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
On my 04, when I installed my Clifford alarm, I found a wire that wasn't a "door pin" but it activated whenever ANY door was opened. No need to diode isolate anything because it was a single wire already at the BCM. Not sure if you have the same wire since you said the BCM's are different. I looked in the factory service manual under the functional descriptions of the wires.

Old 03-18-2009, 05:30 PM
You probably tapped off the domelight supervision wire, which is fine, but i still don't have those wires in my BCM. I'm hoping some one will see this thread and help me out. Maybe theres a diagram for the BCM that i have some where out there...

Old 03-19-2009, 01:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Isn't the FSM for the 06 coupe on here? I found all the info for my install in the FSM...

Old 03-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Any chance u could post the page number/section for me?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Can some one give me an updated alarm/rs wiring diagram for a 06 g35 coupe...