Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problem with bose radio 03 sedan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Problem with bose radio 03 sedan

Lately my radio goes into "aux" mode while im listening to a radio station. Stays stuck like that no matter what unless i turn off the car for a minute. when i restar,t It may or may not have the problem again for hours.. Very frustrating, I have just been reading about double din kits im not really good with this kinda stuff, my questions/ would installing a double din kit also call for speaker and wiring replacement? since its a Bose.. anyone tell me what labor would cost me for this install? I also found my ac radio (used) unit on ebay for$130 but that could be hit or miss. i guess

I also have an old fm transmitter installed (best buy)in to the radio when i used to use my sirius i have no clue if this could be causing the problem i dont even use it anymore since i removed Sirious from my car. All i was using just before the problem to hear music was a radio transmitter ( wireless) for my ipod. and if i were to replace the radio with a double din that's all id really need to work, the radio.

I'm trying to weigh it all out and decide and what to do maybe some can help W/ how much changing the bose system would cost? would it be a big job? and a fair price? also if anyone's had this kinda problem before with their radio? thanks!