FS[SoCal]: NEW Alpine PXE-H650 Audio Processor - Keeps the factory stereo - improve quality

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW Alpine PXE-H650 Audio Processor - Keeps the factory stereo - improve quality

Brand new in box, never used. Opened for pictures and inspection.

I sold my 6006 G35 coupe and my current car has an after market head unit. I no longer need this.

This is a stealth set up. Prevent the urge for theft when your stereo looks stock. Modern cars are moving away from the single/double din set up. Don't make it ugly with a aftermarket head unit that looks out of place. Although it is possible to use this in conjunction with an aftermarket stereo.

The Alpine PXE-H650 will let you keep your factory head unit but will clean your signal and make your audio sound much better. It also gives you the option the easily add amps for speakers and subs.

This is a audio processor similar to the popular JL Audio Clean Sweep. Same idea but this has a digital readout, remote control and Imprint technology.

Imprint technology uses a microphone and a special audio disk to adjust levels specific to your interior. You place the microphone in different areas of your car and play the tracks. the PXE-H650 will adjust the levels for optimum quality. My buddy had one of these in his 2006 civic. It made a huge difference. He sold the Civic and bought a 2008 Tahoe and after tuning, it sounded amazing even with stock speakers.

I prefer local pickup or meetup. I am often in the areas of Monrovia, Pasadena, Bellflower, Downey, Whittier, Orange and in-between. Please PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

I also have a factory double din face plate and climate control module available -> http://goo.gl/iPSrN

Also selling custom dual 12 inch sub boxes -> http://goo.gl/ygJF3

Old 12-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump, thank you.