Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

speedometer cluster full wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up speedometer cluster full wiring diagram

im looking to see if anyone has access to a full shown with all wiring specified speedometer cluster to a g35 07 6mt that shows all wires pleasseeee

Old 10-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Received 211 Likes on 179 Posts
It's on here somewhere. Try searching under the 05 cluster swap to an 03. I know it's in there. Sort through the 20 pages you will find it. If not tonight I'm going to try and wire up my cluster, so I may have something to help ya.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks can u post it? heres what im trying to do im trying to find the speedometer wire so i can tap into it and make a custom switch so i can attach a on off switch so i can turn on and off my mphs so doesnt out miles on my ride just need the proper diagram so i can go off that

Old 10-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Gentle Manne of Leisure

Received 1,036 Likes on 609 Posts
Doing that would be 100% illegal. Thread locked.

Motor Vehicle Cost Information Act, 49 U.S.C. Section 32704

1. (It shall be unlawful for a person) "with intent to defraud, operate a motor vehicle on a street, road, or highway if the person knows that the odometer of the vehicle is disconnected or not operating; or

2. The owner of the vehicle or agent of the owner shall attach a written notice to the left door frame of the vehicle specifying the mileage before the service, repair, or replacement and the date of the service, repair, or replacement.

3. A person transferring ownership of a motor vehicle shall give the transferree the following written disclosure

A) Disclosure of the cumulative mileage registered on the odometer,

B) Disclosure that the actual mileage is unknown if the transferror knows that the odometer reading is different from different from the number of miles the vehicle has actually traveled.

(b) Mileage Statement Requirement for Licensing. - (1) A motor vehicle the ownership of which is transferred may not be licensed for use in a State unless the transferee, in submitting an application to a State for the title on which the license will be issued, includes with the application the transferor's title and, if that title contains the space referred to in paragraph (3)(A)(iii) of this subsection, a statement, signed and dated by the transferor, of the mileage disclosure required under subsection (a) of this section

Last edited by Wrathernaut; 10-17-2012 at 05:54 PM.