Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Help getting NATS Code from BCM Serial

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 pos rn
my uprev nats disable is still tripping off the immiobilizer and the red light isstill on

Old 01-03-2023, 09:53 AM
Premier Member

Received 418 Likes on 336 Posts
Originally Posted by thatinfiniti
my uprev nats disable is still tripping off the immiobilizer and the red light isstill on
If done correctly, NATS will be completely bypassed with the Uprev flash. The red light will be on all the time when its disabled.

Old 02-25-2023, 10:19 AM
Infiniti g35
Originally Posted by kieferw
UPDATE: after ALOT of internet searching (ti wouldnt seem from the timing of these posts but it was!.. just got lucky I found a working code calculator for this kind of BCM
If anyone needs:
PM me
I can turn your BCM code to the 4 digit NATS code required
(from Calsonic Kansei.,.. ie.. US/Canada and or Siemens BCM.. ie. Germany, Mexico, UK)
US/Canada need your five digit serial from BCM
Germany, Mexico, UK need your 5 digit date code and 4 digit encrypted code as well as location.

This works for wide range of Nissan/Infiniti vehicles over many years
pre and post 2009 when the NATS codes changed.

For anyone trying to program transponder keys with some car knowledge.. forget the dealer & locksmith!
You can do as many keys as you want for under $100 easy.
I got Nissan Datascan II for $70 I think downloaded from their site, a dumb OBDII to USB cable for $10 from ebay.. and a few blank keys ($10, $20 each.. roughly)
along with the NATS pin (send me a PM so I get it in my email if you need some help on this part, the internet is full of ppl trying to charge for the service but with some patience you can get it free)
​​​​​​ Hello im noah, new to this programming and pin code stuff but what exactly do i need to get my immobilizer to turn off to allow me to start the car? I have just bought a smart diagnostic system (obd2 tool) and it says something on the lines of pincodes. (4- like 20). What does this all mean and where do I begin?

Old 03-22-2023, 10:18 AM
Premier Member

I can do it for you with Uprev, guaranteed to work

The following users liked this post:
Urbanengineer (03-24-2023)
Old 12-13-2023, 01:00 PM
350z Grand Tour
Need pincode.

Originally Posted by kieferw
UPDATE: after ALOT of internet searching (ti wouldnt seem from the timing of these posts but it was!.. just got lucky I found a working code calculator for this kind of BCM
If anyone needs:
PM me
I can turn your BCM code to the 4 digit NATS code required
(from Calsonic Kansei.,.. ie.. US/Canada and or Siemens BCM.. ie. Germany, Mexico, UK)
US/Canada need your five digit serial from BCM
Germany, Mexico, UK need your 5 digit date code and 4 digit encrypted code as well as location.

This works for wide range of Nissan/Infiniti vehicles over many years
pre and post 2009 when the NATS codes changed.

For anyone trying to program transponder keys with some car knowledge.. forget the dealer & locksmith!
You can do as many keys as you want for under $100 easy.
I got Nissan Datascan II for $70 I think downloaded from their site, a dumb OBDII to USB cable for $10 from ebay.. and a few blank keys ($10, $20 each.. roughly)
along with the NATS pin (send me a PM so I get it in my email if you need some help on this part, the internet is full of ppl trying to charge for the service but with some patience you can get it free)
Can you help me please? Code f5686 on module.

Old 04-19-2024, 12:05 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Bds237
Can you help me please? Code f5686 on module.
Costs a bit more but I can completely bypass nats with an uprev reflash, plus your car will run WAY better with a tune. Seymore4 at gmail shoot me an email