FS: iSimple Aux Jack (For Those With SAT) & More! (Seattle, WA)

Old 04-12-2016, 12:58 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
iSimple Aux Jack (For Those With SAT) & More! (Seattle, WA)

iSimple Gateway for many Nissan/Infiniti models (G35/350Z, Altima/Maxima, Armada, etc.). Creates two AUX ports to plugin your phone using your SAT RADIO button: http://www.pac-audio.com/productDeta...&CategoryID=45

But we all know the volume of that system is not satisfying (it is much quieter than CDs or the radio) - so I boosted the sound with an in-line amp:
Amazon.com: FiiO E6 Portable Headphone Amplifier - Black: Electronics Amazon.com: FiiO E6 Portable Headphone Amplifier - Black: Electronics

I also wanted a way to charge that amp and adding Bluetooth seemed like a good idea, so I got one of these:
Amazon.com: Rockford RFBTAUX Universal Bluetooth Car Adapter for Wireless Streaming: Car Electronics Amazon.com: Rockford RFBTAUX Universal Bluetooth Car Adapter for Wireless Streaming: Car Electronics

This system worked really well - with the volume on the amp turned all the way up, you could get really good sound out of the factory system (without cranking it to 30 on the OEM head unit) and it was all wireless. You just have to turn the amp on/off each time you use it (you can leave it on for short periods of time, it does have a pretty good internal battery).

The complete package is yours for $50 - shipped.

Last edited by Benja455; 04-12-2016 at 01:42 PM.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:48 PM
Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
Pm sent.