Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

how many speaker?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 02:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how many speaker?

hello everyone in the car audio forums. again i hope all is well, and i hope u guys are taking good care of ur g's. i got a quick question for a few of you car audio guys.

1. what size speakers will be good if i want a system that is about saving weight and having good sound quality. i dont necissarily need it to bump, but i just want godo sound quality inside the car that will not be distorted in high volume. my friend at a stereo shop in encino recommended that i put 2 sets of components, one in the front, doors, and one in the back, maybe where the stock 6x9s used to be. along with two ten in subs somewhere, probably in the trunk.

2. what kind of speakers have the best soudn quality? right now i only have component mb quarts in the front and i like the quality very much. i find them a little high-pitched at times but i do like them. the guys at the stereo shop recommends diamond audio speakers, and im not sure if thats cuz he might get them for cheap or wut, but if u guys have any input it would be greatly appreciated.

thanx again,
sauce