Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Tailights, side lights, illumination not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tailights, side lights, illumination not working

After installing my stereo, I was pulled over by a cop because my tailights were out. Now, I had never driven at night much, so I'm not sure if they were out prior to the stereo install. I really didn't touch that much during the install as far as stock wiring is concerned. Just the wire harness for the stock stereo, and the stock amp. I checked all wires in the back that led to the amp to make sure I didn't accidently cut one, but they all are fine.

So basically when my lights are on, the tailights are out, and the side lights are out. Turn signals work front and back, and brake lights work. I hooked the stock stereo back up, no dice. I checked every fuse in both locations (engine, and driver side), none are blown. The illumination also does not work either, it will not dim my hud.

Is there a fuse I seem to be missing? Any ideas? Thanks.

Old 12-27-2005, 06:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nevermind. Through the search function, I found out about the third fuse box behind the battery. Replaced the fuse. Thanks search.