Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

need help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 10:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation need help

Hi guys.. i had a few question if someone in here will please help me ight i have a 03 g35 sedan i dont have navigation on my G but i just got one of off ebay my question is if i could only use the screen to watch dvd or i will have to have the main harness change or could i just use the plug on the back and tab some wires to see if it turns on or wut will u guys think and help me on thanx and sorry for my english lmao

Old 01-25-2006, 10:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
from what I have heard, adding the OE nav unit into a car that did not come with nav in it is very hard.

Old 01-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Try to do a search. Some dude did it but, yeah it's a lot of work!

Old 01-25-2006, 07:17 PM
thanx ill do more search on it

Old 01-26-2006, 04:55 PM
well i think i did not put it clear im sorry but wut iam trying to say is that i have the bose system and no navigation right ...and now wut im trying to say is if i could mount another center console with navigation on it will it turn on and for the navigation w/o the navigation is there a way just to make the lcd work with out having the navigation dvd system ..

the other question is if i have the harness on the back of the other center piece with navi could i hook this up to some kind of energy so that it could be trun on and off ????

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.