Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G-Tech-Pro-RR Performance Meter

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G-Tech-Pro-RR Performance Meter

Looking for some feedback on the operation of this product from the owner's opinion. Like does it function as stated and is the accuracy dead on in every option.
Click Here!

Old 04-13-2006, 09:08 AM
Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
It's hard to say for certain what the accuracy is. I haven't verified it at the track. My 0-60 mph times on the street were a little faster than that measured by an OBDII scan tool (not sure which is more accurate though). Operation is easy. RPM fluctuates a bit with the fan/blower on high (it reads rpm through the lighter socket). If you turn off your environmental controls, it is dead steady. The accelerometers are quite sensitive and autocalibrate after a run.

The results ARE very precise and repeatable.

I wish there was a better mounting option that on the windshield. They recommend a very secure mount to improve accuracy of the readings. However, I did not want it on the windshield (theft, ugly, etc), so I just use velcro just to the left of the nav/cubby. It seems to work fine there also.

I should say THANKS to EVERYTHINGG35.COM for their promo on this site that provided me this unit for free!

Old 04-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Read this article: http://www.caranddriver.com/features...ters-work.html

Short answer, yes, it is pretty accurate but it also depends on you finding a long stretch of flat road.