Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

Going to get my system installed tomorrow

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Going to get my system installed tomorrow

I have been into cars and stereo for over 13 years now. I've always wanted an audio system in my vehicle that sounded extremely clean and had more than enough power; and also one that looked super clean. Honestly I didn't know too much about car audio before I started on this project; and still don't know that much now; but I am happy w/ the setup that we have come up with. It is finally time to cash in on my long time dream. I chose a system that will have superb SQ and good SPL. I want to give much thanks to El duderino for the service and parts..his service is top notch. Also want to thank big sash , 16psi, pearl05, and anyone else I forgot to mention for all the assistance w/ my setup. Currently I have a non Bose system w/ an Eclipse AVN 5500 head unit. This is what will be going in the car tomorrow:

DLS UP6 component set
DLS RA10 to power subs
DLS RA20 to power subs
Two 10" IDQV2 subs
Eclipse IPC-106 i-pod interface unit

The install will be done by Competition Soundworks in Southern California. The plan is to remove the spare tire and and build everything underneath a false floor. I'm more into clean versus flash; so we will probably end up doing a system that looks like it came w/ the vehicle. My car should be done around Wednesday or Thursday. I will post pics and reviews as soon as I can. Here is one pic I do have though....