Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, or satellite radio

strobes and show cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 05:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why don't you post some pics up of the airbags; vertical doors; and other mods that you are doing to your showcar?

Old 04-27-2006, 05:13 PM
I guess I must be talking a different language here...I did not demand anything..I asked that users "if" they post to not post jibberish..similar to what you wrote...I first searched the forums under keyword strobes..found this : https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...hlight=strobes
..I didn't want to see a post like this because mose of it make no contribution to the users initial question, instead it became a strobe bashing and ricer thread...if the posters have nothing better to do than troll forums saying rice or don't do that to your G then so be it...but please get a life..not everyone thinks like you...some people if they can do it and want to do it..let them..dont judge...but yeah amthar...please don't try to deflect your stupidity with newbieg35 by telling everyone I am acting like him and namecalling....seems like i was called an Ahole by you in your replies...please don't contradict yourself..its easier to go back and edit that out of your thread and then address me with idiotic statements about one's character...and of course we can have a "dicussion" as you so eloquently put.

Old 04-27-2006, 05:14 PM
also I was not mocking the statement..just pointing out your spelling errors as it seems you like to do

Old 04-27-2006, 05:17 PM
optimystic06 --why don't you mind your own business..do you feel strong now that you are with amthar..I love the group mentality on this board where they chime in and then start jumping into threads with no contribution whatsoever but to lengthen this post..but let the games keep on going...I am a 24 yr old senior computer systems analyst..when i am not migrating servers, doing routing tables, configuring T1 lines to Germany I have downtime in which I get to relax and BS with this thread

as for pics thats my decision to post or not...but if/when I do...I will make sure I pm you, so rest your precious head on that issue

Last edited by 04Gwhiz; 04-27-2006 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:24 PM
uhmm what happened amthar?air suspension talk got you all hot and bothered ....bunch of immature idiots

Old 04-27-2006, 05:28 PM
Mmm good popcorn.

Old 04-27-2006, 10:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 04Gwhiz
optimystic06 --why don't you mind your own business..do you feel strong now that you are with amthar..I love the group mentality on this board where they chime in and then start jumping into threads with no contribution whatsoever but to lengthen this post..but let the games keep on going...I am a 24 yr old senior computer systems analyst..when i am not migrating servers, doing routing tables, configuring T1 lines to Germany I have downtime in which I get to relax and BS with this thread

as for pics thats my decision to post or not...but if/when I do...I will make sure I pm you, so rest your precious head on that issue
Classic.

Old 04-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 04Gwhiz
uhmm what happened amthar?air suspension talk got you all hot and bothered ....bunch of immature idiots
No... I was busy. I am a bum, I have no job, so I turn tricks on the corner. My most regular customer came by, so I had to spend time with her.

Your mom says she'll be home in about 30 minutes.

Old 04-28-2006, 10:09 AM
hahaha great...now we resort to personal attacks...oh what fun...tell ur mom imma start practicing how to jizz on her right eye..i so hate it when she has trouble blinking with her left when I am done...apologize to her for me..thanks...i guess a moderator should lock this thread.neither me or amthar is contributing anything useful but insults in this thread..

Old 04-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Just to keep things fun and intresting around here, I'm gonna post something that is productive to this thread. As for the stobe lights they are fairly resilant to moisture, shock, ect. as most of them are LED's. I'm installing three pairs this weekend in our show car, at pressent I have four sets of suspension lighting around the car in various spots eg. trunk. Also have one undercar lighting kit all the kits are Varad which works good as all the suspensionlighting systems can be hooked together so you only have one controller which can be infer-red remote. Hope this helps, and takes some of the pressure off you as my car is probably much ricer than yours. I posted pictures of my car about a week ago in picture share. Let the fun begin.

Old 04-28-2006, 01:21 PM
this thread sucks

Old 04-28-2006, 01:22 PM
brent when will you have pics for us? thanks for the only good post in this lame thread

Old 04-28-2006, 01:40 PM
You can go to picture share on page #2 under G35 Mod List & Pics.
I posted the pictures of the car there.
Thanks (try this link)
https://g35driver.com/forums/picture-share/95952-g35-mod-list-pics.html

Old 04-28-2006, 02:07 PM
beautiful show car.

I followed the link you gave but there were no pics of the lighting?
How many trophies you win?
I bet you would win a bunch more with custom paint

Old 04-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am rolling on 4....4's rolling on 4......4's

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: strobes and show cars