Installed Tein flex and SPC camber kits but have a few questions on alignment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile Installed Tein flex and SPC camber kits but have a few questions on alignment

I have not take the car out yet, as our winters suck here.. (SUMMER RIDE ONLY)

i just had Tein flex with EDFC installed and SPC front and rear camber kits..
my question is. now I need an alignment...

My buddie works at sears on the Hunter laser machine.. I trust him to do the job but he tells me the computer at work is telling him that if i have some sort of laser cruise control thing .... he cant do it... whats is this thing and if so do i have it on my 05 coupe 6 speed car??? help... noone ever told me i have a laser controled cruise control... or is this just hype,,,,

this may be a previous question but i havent seen anyone asking it yet and i apologize if this is a repost..

also another question on tein flex owners... what setting do you like for around town driving im just curious because my installer set it on 7 front and 7 rear... and set the ride height on recomended setting.. im happy with the ride height becuase my fender gap is gone..

and last question... how many turns it take to add height or lower half inch increments?? just curious for future referance..

this is the first car i ever had that has a suspension like this.... im from old detroit iron.. this is my first foreign car... i couldnt resist falling in love with this car at first site so i went out and bought a new one...

thanks guys... and gals.

Old 03-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i installed mine today and im running them 7 clicks back from the hardest. Its a little hard but i dont mind

Old 03-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
We don't have laser cruise control. I don't see how that would matter anyway, since the car will be turned off during the alignment.

Old 03-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
thanks. i figured same too.. but the alignment computer kept saying scantook my be needed to reset VDC or laser cruise control... so.... i diddn't know what to do... My buddie want to align it... and I have bought a set of SPC camber kits front and rear... in hopes that it'll all come out nice and strait.. car goes strait now... i took it out for the first time other day after my FI install and damm im happy...