19"x9 all around, will that work? need help as i would like to make the choice soon!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
19"x9 all around, will that work? need help as i would like to make the choice soon!

hello guys, I found a set of SSR GT2H but they are 19X9 all around.. i can't find any with wider width at the rear. will this be a problem? i know our stock 19" (i have 05 Gcoupe 6 speed) are staggered and i like it staggered, however, all i can find on this wheels rightnow is 19X9 from tire rack. anyone has the same size wheels on their G all around? need advise please

also, tire rack's recommended tire sizes are:
Front: 225/40-19 ..offset +31mm
Rear: 275/35-19.. offnet +31mm

i really want to know how the fitment would be like on my G? i want to have that nice flush look and not have the tired in the wheel well or sticking out (well, i doubt this setup would stick out since the rear isnt really that wide). can wheel/tire experts please help me on this? thanks

btw, what do you guys think of this wheel? i originally wanted the SSR D5R in Gold but they are all out and the only few that's left at Tire Rack are 19X9.5..can't fit the front.

here is a pic.. i think it would look pretty sweet on my IP Gcoupe. anyone with this wheel? need opinions!

Attached Thumbnails 19"x9 all around, will that work? need help as i would like to make the choice soon!-ssr_gt2_gold_ci3_l.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.