What say you...(parts question)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What say you...(parts question)

Hi Guys,

There is a new shop opening up in my town, and the owner "specialized" in 350z/g35

He said a must is Stance Coilovers, some new endl links and if I want rims to get AME... supposed to be comparable to Volk, but cheaper

Have any of you use/ heard of Stance and AME and how good are they?

Thanks for the input

Old 07-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GD-Up
Hi Guys,

There is a new shop opening up in my town, and the owner "specialized" in 350z/g35

He said a must is Stance Coilovers, some new endl links and if I want rims to get AME... supposed to be comparable to Volk, but cheaper

Have any of you use/ heard of Stance and AME and how good are they?

Thanks for the input
I've got a set of Stance GR+ and i'm really happy with them (you can check out this thread for some more info: https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235496). Basically, they're a decent coilover for an excellent price point (not too much more than Tein Basics) and they're got a responsive support staff. Make sure you get at least a rear camber kit if you get any set of coilovers. A front may be be necessary depending on how low you go. But before you go this route, you should probably tell us what you plan to do with the car. Are you going to track it at all, or is it just a nice summer daily driver? Depending on the application, you may want to use a different set of coilovers.

As for the rims, that's a personal choice. For a good set, be prepared to spend around $3K (especially if you buy them in Canada). Volk, Advan, Work are the most popular brands in this forum. Do a quick search and you should be able to see what folks think of AME.