Reopen the ra thread!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Reopen the ra thread!!!

GD WTF was that thread closed> SH!TTTTT i am getting so fvcking sick of the site.

I still have not gotten mine installed and would like to have that thread around.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
i started a new one. That thing got out of hand the last 3 pages or so. I mean, people have their opinion, i don't mind, but the admins came in to close it up and recommend start another to stay on topic. It's odd because all the negative stuff started to come out in the last few pages. again, i don't mind, there are always to sides to everything, but it could have been said earlier on, or on a new thread.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That is no reason to close the damn thing entirely.

Old 03-27-2009, 02:01 AM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by lekker_droom
That is no reason to close the damn thing entirely.
Yeah, there was. It was way off topic and was serving no point. It obviously wasn't going to get back on topic, as anyone that doesn't like Scott will do and say whatever they can to attack him. The new thread should help.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:55 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by lekker_droom
GD WTF was that thread closed> SH!TTTTT i am getting so fvcking sick of the site.

I still have not gotten mine installed and would like to have that thread around.
That thread was not going anywhere, at least not in any direction toward fixing the strut bar problem. It's not like the thread was deleted, you can still go back and reference it.

Originally Posted by Calvin
It's unfortunate for the members that are having problems with this strut bar that this thread is being p!ssed in as if people think it's their own sandbox to do whatever the hell they want in.

For those of you that are having problems with your products, feel free to start another thread for discussion regarding your issues. I'd like nothing more than to see everyone have their problems fixed, but this thread is clearly not the place to do it.

I'm not taking sides, I'd just like to see the members that are having issues with their products get help and this thread clearly is not heading in that direction.

Don't give me any BS about censorship or bias. If I wanted to censor anything, I'd have deleted this thread. Anyone that has any problems with this can take it up with me via PM.

Any re-hashing will result in a timeout.