Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wreckshop56
yeah man i think you have stock springs

Old 03-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Go to firestone and pay for the lifetime alignment, my bet is you don't need toe bolts...

Old 03-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Up at post #52, OP says he's no lowered. Which to me is pretty crazy with the amount of tread wear on those tires. You doing burnout? Drifting? Trying to impress the ladies

1) How many miles you getting out of each set of tires? You said 5 months, but if your commute is 100 miles a day, one way, the wear would be justified. If not, then, something else.

2) Can you get a picture of the treads, not just the edge, but facing the treads of the tire? We can see inside wear, but what does the rest of the tread look like?

3) Also, try to get a picture from the rear quarter panel, down low looking towards the front of the car.

4) Do you have your alignment specs? Usually shops give you a printout after your alignment. You'll have "actual" and "before" numbers. Mainly looking for camber and toe numbers. If you can post those or scan an image, we can probably give you better feedback about the numbers rather than just assumptions.

What's killing me is, he's not lowered... why would his toe be off? the coupe naturally has some negative camber (alignment specs give -1.75 deg as an acceptable range for rear camber). But after an alignment at the shop, any toe should be easily fixed. And camber without lower, for that matter. Or does having 20"s have anything to do with it? (Nice wheels, btw, TSW Estorils? I had the gunmetal ones on my Altima ) Again, we need that spec sheet to get a better idea.

Good luck, I hope everything works out.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by money042
Up at post #52, OP says he's no lowered. Which to me is pretty crazy with the amount of tread wear on those tires. You doing burnout? Drifting? Trying to impress the ladies

1) How many miles you getting out of each set of tires? You said 5 months, but if your commute is 100 miles a day, one way, the wear would be justified. If not, then, something else.

2) Can you get a picture of the treads, not just the edge, but facing the treads of the tire? We can see inside wear, but what does the rest of the tread look like?

3) Also, try to get a picture from the rear quarter panel, down low looking towards the front of the car.

4) Do you have your alignment specs? Usually shops give you a printout after your alignment. You'll have "actual" and "before" numbers. Mainly looking for camber and toe numbers. If you can post those or scan an image, we can probably give you better feedback about the numbers rather than just assumptions.

What's killing me is, he's not lowered... why would his toe be off? the coupe naturally has some negative camber (alignment specs give -1.75 deg as an acceptable range for rear camber). But after an alignment at the shop, any toe should be easily fixed. And camber without lower, for that matter. Or does having 20"s have anything to do with it? (Nice wheels, btw, TSW Estorils? I had the gunmetal ones on my Altima ) Again, we need that spec sheet to get a better idea.

from my experience you need your alignment to be re-adjusted after placing 20s and wider tires or any other size then stock.

Old 03-12-2010, 09:24 AM
The wheels should be here today and the toe bolt should follow.. I will have a update this weekend.. Once again thx for all the help. As yall can c I'm a newbe in the suspension category.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:11 AM
yeah good luck with that

Old 03-12-2010, 01:20 PM
The wheels should be here today and the toe bolt should follow.. I will have a update this weekend.. Once again thx for all the help. As yall can c I'm a newbe in the suspension category.
All good, that's why these forums exist, to help each other out.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by money042

No burnouts, drifting, nothing...
and before the toe bolts come in does anyone have the template i need since i dont think it will come with it.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:57 PM
No burnouts, drifting, nothing...
and before the toe bolts come in does anyone have the template i need since i dont think it will come with it.
if you are talking about the templete for the hole size then yes it comes with the kit.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Ok at discountire right now.... Imma take a picture of the nitto wheel that was taken off

Old 03-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Old 03-12-2010, 07:39 PM
sry iphone pics
this makes no sense 6 months and it ate my tires.. if the toe bolt doesnt work should i do new shocks struts, spacers... what else

Old 03-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Toe bolt should do it.

Old 03-12-2010, 09:37 PM
dammmnnn!

how many miles did you get out of the tires?

Old 03-12-2010, 10:08 PM
imma say about 3 oil changes lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rear Camber Kit Didn't Work.. HELLLPPPP