Godspeed Camber kits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Keep us posted on how these are working out for you haha. Please and thank you!

The following users liked this post:
JaysON_MY_FEET (01-30-2015)
Old 06-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by prinny
Keep us posted on how these are working out for you haha. Please and thank you!
For sure. First I want to align the car properly... To do so I need to get those front inner lower control arm bushings to be able to align the car with my new 19" Volk Rays forged OEM stye rims.

One all set. I will give it like 1 month and let you know.

Old 06-05-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by gat0713
For sure. First I want to align the car properly... To do so I need to get those front inner lower control arm bushings to be able to align the car with my new 19" Volk Rays forged OEM stye rims.

One all set. I will give it like 1 month and let you know.

hahah nice nice and alright sounds good. Subbed

Old 06-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by prinny
hahah nice nice and alright sounds good. Subbed

Old 06-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i have had there rear camber kit on my car for about 2-3 yrs and havent had a mechanical issue,...corrected my camber with my 20 rim and suspension setup....both times...from when i was sitting pretty low with 350's prokit springs, to now a more conservative drop on s techs...

The following users liked this post:
prinny (06-06-2011)
Old 06-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by leoverte
i have had there rear camber kit on my car for about 2-3 yrs and havent had a mechanical issue,...corrected my camber with my 20 rim and suspension setup....both times...from when i was sitting pretty low with 350's prokit springs, to now a more conservative drop on s techs...
Awsome post man. You see ladies and gentlemen, nothing to fear... It's all about how you treat the car and how you drive etc...

Old 06-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6mt sedan, Stanced and tuned.
Gat0713 I have the same front camber kit and was trying to install it 2 nights ago, but I ran into a problem. You have to swap the factory ball joint studd from the factory upper controll arm to the godspeed camber kit. I couldn't get the stud off for the life of me, heading to my buddies machine shop to press it out on Sunday. My question is how did you get the stud off and does it need to be pressed on the godspeed camber arms to be done correctly? I didn't receive any instructions with the kit so i don't really know.

Old 06-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Try this link:

https://g35driver.com/forums/brakes-...tallation.html

This is a DIY front camber install guide. The Godspeed camber fit right in. No mods where done to the kit to get it to fit.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Update: I took my car for a 150 mile trip out of town and the camber kit worked like a charm. All I am missing are the bushings because my steering wheel vibrates a bit due to the worn bushings. The camber kit on the other hand works great. Just be sure everything is tight and lubricated.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:34 PM
With the kit I have the "Oem conical bushing"(i call it ball joint studd) didn't come with the kit, it must be removed from the stock control arm and it seems to be pressed on. I was wondering if you just bought new one or if it was a PITA to get off and how did you do it?

"Lastly, insert the OEM conical bushing onto the SPC kit where the steering knuckle goes onto the A-arm. Then, put the 14 mm nut onto the threaded shaft (red rubber boot) and tighten it."

Old 06-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Not sure why, but my kit fit right in. Everything needed was supplied and its working great. I mean go with what works for you. The kit should lock right into place once placed in.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:29 PM
Got the GSP front camber kit installed on Sunday. To get the Conical ball joint studd off of the stock control arms and used a steel prying fork and a 10 pound mallet, gave it about 10 whacks with my pythons and it let go. As for the GSP front camber kit, it really didn't give me much positive camber for correction, maybe 1 degree tops. So I kinda feel like it was a waste. to get and more correction, I would need to do some custom grinding to it and comprimise the integrity of the arm.

Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Dang.. that's not much front correction at all.. wonder if it's the same for everyone else.

Old 06-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mr. Reno
Got the GSP front camber kit installed on Sunday. To get the Conical ball joint studd off of the stock control arms and used a steel prying fork and a 10 pound mallet, gave it about 10 whacks with my pythons and it let go. As for the GSP front camber kit, it really didn't give me much positive camber for correction, maybe 1 degree tops. So I kinda feel like it was a waste. to get and more correction, I would need to do some custom grinding to it and comprimise the integrity of the arm.
Be sure to check the front inner bushings from the lower control arms. If they are worn, it can affect the camber positioning. I know it does with mine. I am suppose to get the inner Whiteline bushing kit for the front lower control arms around friday and alignment would and should be able to reach 0 on back and -0.4 around front. With in specs. Or what the machine would consider alignment taking into consideration the rim size, wheel size and infinti specs.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Now, on the rear kit. I did not lubricate the inner ball joint and now the rear makes some crazy sqeaking. I'm not sure if it is me not lubricating it or if it is the kit missing the rubber insert around the ball joint. Anyone else experienced this on the rear kit?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Godspeed Camber kits