Godspeed Camber kits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 06:38 PM
Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
Im actually on the phone with Godspeed right now, and they told me the Ichiba parts will also work on the godspeed parts. So if Ichiba has spare parts around that they can sell, they will fit (bushings and ball joints) But when i called Ichiba, they don't sell the parts seperatly either, so I have no clue which ball joints and bushings will fit on these without trying a bunch of different ones first. I may have to take mine off, and take some measurements and see what I can find

Old 12-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
the bushings have different diameters than the stock ones. so the whiteline bushings will probably not work. Since I had an energy suspension front control arm bushings laying around my place, took them and tried on. but the bushings on Godspeed camber kit are much thinner. If you send your camber kit in, they will replace it under warranty. That's what I'm working out with Godspeed currently. However, I was hoping the bushings are stronger. I know even I replace the camber kit with the new one sooner or later the very same problem will happen again. I will take the measurements once the new one comes in then look for some poly bushings. If you find out the type of the bushings we can use on the Godspeed kit, let me know too.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Most likely removing them this weekend and start looking for replacements. I'll let you know what I learn.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by importroller
saw these on ebay, I think they may work
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Whiteline-Fr...sories&vxp=mtr
Mine cost me $60 with Labor and the fabrication.

Old 12-24-2011, 01:30 PM
fabrication might be the last resort if I can't find any replacable bushings. where did you get the bushings custom made?

Old 12-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by jkwinner12
fabrication might be the last resort if I can't find any replacable bushings. where did you get the bushings custom made?
I got mine made down here in The Republic of Panama, where I live, in Central America. In a shop that repairs rims and makes bushings. I am sure you can ask any mod shop and they could give you reference to places or people who make bushings.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:45 PM
I just took mine off and I think the OEM replacement bushings should work. All the dimensions are the same except the inner diameter of the bushing where the metal rod goes into. And that shouldn't matter since the new bushings would come with their own piece.

Stock length of the bushing is 2" and so is the godspeed
Diameter of the hole the bushing inserts into is 30mm on both
Only difference is the hollow tube the bolt goes through which is 15mm thick on the stock, and 20mm on GS causing the bushing on the gs to be a little thinner than OEM.

The following users liked this post:
jkwinner12 (01-03-2012)
Old 01-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by importroller
I just took mine off and I think the OEM replacement bushings should work. All the dimensions are the same except the inner diameter of the bushing where the metal rod goes into. And that shouldn't matter since the new bushings would come with their own piece.

Stock length of the bushing is 2" and so is the godspeed
Diameter of the hole the bushing inserts into is 30mm on both
Only difference is the hollow tube the bolt goes through which is 15mm thick on the stock, and 20mm on GS causing the bushing on the gs to be a little thinner than OEM.

Nice. This is the kind of information I was looking for.
I'm finally getting the new kit today. will try with my Energy Suspension PU bushings.

Old 02-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So what I'm getting from here is I could install the rear ones with no problem other than a little lubrication. But the front while they are off I should buy oem replacement bushings and I should be set?

Old 02-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
idk man i left the godspeed days back with my 240sx .... rule of thumb.... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. i just spend more on coilovers and tires then i spent on the whole 240 lol..... is you want beefy parts for not a lot of cash go here http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/page.php?14 parts are all for a z but same thing.... gotta save a little more cash and i can get my fronts and rears.... hurry the hell up taxes!!!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Received 181 Likes on 150 Posts
Originally Posted by TougeMonsterG35
idk man i left the godspeed days back with my 240sx .... rule of thumb.... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. i just spend more on coilovers and tires then i spent on the whole 240 lol..... is you want beefy parts for not a lot of cash go here http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/page.php?14 parts are all for a z but same thing.... gotta save a little more cash and i can get my fronts and rears.... hurry the hell up taxes!!!!!
Thanks for this link, the parts look amazing! They look well-made and beefy. Do they have a-arms tho? I couldn't find them on the page.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gat0713
Yes. Lubricate that sucker and the squeak should disappear.
Have the same annoying problem. Any suggestion for a lubricant? Im not really sure what to get. Thanks

Old 04-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I used WD40 and it worked just fine. Make sure to put anti-seize stuff on the adjustment portion. Mine seized up, so I'm replacing them with SPC.

Old 04-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just tried to put on my GS front camber arms but it didn't sit right. The nut that came with the kit seem to lock yet a lot of gap was left. Not washers were given for install. Did you all have to add washers for it to sit right? I'm stuck...

Old 05-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just had my shop install both front and rear camber kit from GSP and now it feels like I'm driving on ice! Hard to keep it straight at high speeds. Is it because it isn't aligned yet? The alignment shop told me I needed a new bushing....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Godspeed Camber kits