Help with cluster!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 11:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Help with cluster!

Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum and I mean i just created my account.
I have a 5at 2004 g35 coupe without the brembo kit.
Recently, I my cluster broke because of a DIY mod I tried to do on it and I needed to replace it.
So I bought a new one and installed it and ever since, the VDC OFF light has been on!!!
I tried everything, nothing is working (no, the brake fluid levels are just fine)
And now, whenever i press the VDC OFF button on the bottom right of the steering wheel, it does not do anything.
I cannot remember if in the on or off position, was the button of the VDC OFF control different or is it a button that you cannot tell if it is clicked in?
However, when he car slips, the SLIP light flashes and it controls the car, so traction control is still working.
Im really running out of options... i dont know if any of you have had this problem but any help would be great on this matter! Thanks!

Old 11-22-2016, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by TheSkillz97
Hey everyone,

Recently, I my cluster broke because of a DIY mod I tried to do on it and I needed to replace it.
Thanks!
So you created a clusterf#ck.

Good luck

Telcoman

Old 11-23-2016, 06:01 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
The VDC resets every time you turn your car off and on. So when you fire up the car the VDC is engaged. Push the button once to disable it and be done for that trip. The button will feel no different when turning the VDC off or on. If you can't remember where it stands, turn the car off then back on and you know it's engaged........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.