lowered w/ espelir springs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey sleek im not asking for specific answers but i was just wondering -was the espelir gt springs alignment very close to stock specs?

sleek i am considering 350z h techs or espelir springs for the G. i would really like some advice from you.

for comfort, looks, and easiest to get to stock alignment would u reccomend espelirs over the h techs?

btw are the espelir linear springs?

Last edited by G_Ride35; 12-11-2005 at 11:30 PM.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G_Ride35
hey sleek im not asking for specific answers but i was just wondering -was the espelir gt springs alignment very close to stock specs?

sleek i am considering 350z h techs or espelir springs for the G. i would really like some advice from you.

for comfort, looks, and easiest to get to stock alignment would u reccomend espelirs over the h techs?

i know your not asking me but .....they're really good springs. As far as comfort and looks go they're way better than stock.. a little stiffer but feels reall sporty. .. very subtle drop after they settle. Allignment im not sure yet since i havent done it but i'll let you know in a week heres a few pics of my ride on espelir gt super down springs (sorry for the crap pictures)

Old 12-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by jimmytango00
very subtle drop after they settle.
Doesn't look like a "subtle drop" to me. Looks like you are well over an inch. Can you take a measurement from the top-center of your wheel wells (front and rear) to the ground? Also what are your tire sizes? With those two data points I can guestimate how low you are from stock...

Old 12-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i know your not asking me but .....they're really good springs. As far as comfort and looks go they're way better than stock.. a little stiffer but feels reall sporty. .. very subtle drop after they settle. Allignment im not sure yet since i havent done it but i'll let you know in a week heres a few pics of my ride on espelir gt super down springs (sorry for the crap pictures)

lookin good man, hey did u get these spring before or after my threaD??

p[ost better pix for others to drool over

its not an inch i can assure you, they are more subtle than s techs

Old 12-12-2005, 12:49 AM
ya dont think its an inch..its his greddy front bumper. my friend has that bumper on stock suspension and its LOOWW!!

Old 12-12-2005, 12:58 AM
does the espelir gt springs for the G drop the car alot more than the 350z h techs?

i am going crazy deciding on what spring to go with guys. ahhh!!!

after looking at sleeks car i want the espelir springs. but theres so much more input on the 350 h techs that it seems more trustworthy to go with. man i dont know. If the espelir gt springs can align just as good as the 350z h techs i guuess i mite go with them.

Old 12-12-2005, 01:27 AM
does the espelir gt springs for the G drop the car alot more than the 350z h techs?

i am going crazy deciding on what spring to go with guys. ahhh!!!

after looking at sleeks car i want the espelir springs. but theres so much more input on the 350 h techs that it seems more trustworthy to go with. man i dont know. If the espelir gt springs can align just as good as the 350z h techs i guuess i mite go with them.
the 350 h techs will lower the G more than the espiler

and will throw the alignment more than the espiler

Old 12-12-2005, 03:55 AM
Originally Posted by sleek6mt
lookin good man, hey did u get these spring before or after my threaD??

p[ost better pix for others to drool over

its not an inch i can assure you, they are more subtle than s techs

i had actually already talked to chris at F1 and he recommended these springs.. then a few days later i did a search on espelir and found your thread thanks for the compliments sleek but im not even near to what your g is... yours is super clean man. I'll get some better pics up once i find my cam charger .

Old 12-12-2005, 08:37 AM

I know this is what the specs say for each, but your Espelir cars looks lower than mine... Can you measure the top of your wheel well to ground distances and post tire sizes? With the 350z H-techs, mine is 26" give or take a 1/16" in front and just over 27" in the rear. Some pictures of each wheel well may help us out too. Lots of folks are really on the fence here!

Last edited by CrazyMike; 12-12-2005 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:13 AM
i had actually already talked to chris at F1 and he recommended these springs.. then a few days later i did a search on espelir and found your thread thanks for the compliments sleek but im not even near to what your g is... yours is super clean man. I'll get some better pics up once i find my cam charger .
yeh chris is a super kewl guy, very honest and true

dude my g just has wheels and suspension, dont trip hahaha
nah man mine is still basically all stock n GET MORE PIX

Originally Posted by CrazyMike
I know this is what the specs say for each, but your Espelir cars looks lower than mine... Can you measure the top of your wheel well to ground distances and post tire sizes? With the 350z H-techs, mine is 26" give or take a 1/16" in front and just over 27" in the rear. Some pictures of each wheel well may help us out too. Lots of folks are really on the fence here!
i can do that for ya mike

front :

REAR :

hope this helps everyone in the deciding factor, enjoy lmk if i need to take btter pics.

yes the car needs to be washed i know

Attached Thumbnails lowered w/ espelir springs-g3-002.jpg   lowered w/ espelir springs-g3-001.jpg   lowered w/ espelir springs-g3-006.jpg   lowered w/ espelir springs-g3-008.jpg  
Old 12-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah these help - thanks!

Here's my analysis: I can read your front tire sizes 245/35/19 - which are the same rolling diameter as my 225/45/18 tires up front. I'm assuming our cars were identical in ride height when they were stock.

My front fenders were at very near 27.0" stock and now they are just at about 26.1"-26.2". My rear fenders were at about 27.5" stock and now are 27.0" with the 350Z H-Techs. This reads out to very nearly 0.8"/0.5" drop (f/r) with the 350Z H-Techs, which is about what the advertised drop was.

By the looks of your photos, your fronts are at about 25.4" which is approximately a 1.6" drop from stock - almost double my H-tech drop. Your rears, however, look like they kept a 0.5" drop like my H-techs.

You did say these were the G35 Espelir GT's right?

I'm curious how much drop others had with the G35 Espelirs...

Last edited by CrazyMike; 12-12-2005 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:04 PM
i'll try and mesure it later today and i'll let you know what mine is.

Old 12-13-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by CrazyMike
Yeah these help - thanks!

You did say these were the G35 Espelir GT's right?

I'm curious how much drop others had with the G35 Espelirs...
yes GT

Old 12-13-2005, 01:17 AM

wait sleek, so your saying that the espelir will get better allignment than the 350z h techs? From pics observations it seems that your fronts are lower than crazy mikes and the rears are identical. Comfort wise, which springs do you think is better?

i guess your springs do lower more than the 350z h techs.

Old 12-13-2005, 10:07 AM
wait sleek, so your saying that the espelir will get better allignment than the 350z h techs? From pics observations it seems that your fronts are lower than crazy mikes and the rears are identical. Comfort wise, which springs do you think is better?

i guess your springs do lower more than the 350z h techs.
hmm i dont know the box says .5 drop all around....

go figure

sorry for the misinformation

i never tried h tech so i cant compare the two, sorry

i still dont regret purchasing these springs though, the stance is very agressive and "sleek"

someone post pics of h techs and we can compare the two!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: lowered w/ espelir springs