Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

Wondering what ur guys 2cent on these parts are

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 08:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wondering what ur guys 2cent on these parts are

Im going to purchase a g35 within a month or two. Its going to be used a 2003 or 2004 since im a college student and really cant spend 2 much on the car. But ive been looking at the forums recently and these are the parts i would want to get as soon as i can get the cash together. What i want out of my car is basically a N/A car that has a decent amount of top-end pull and that can turn.
For suspension I was thinking:
tonkico D-spec shocks with Tien H-tech or would it be better to save up and get the Tein Flex With EDFC(btw those are really expensive).
Rear Camber Adjuster set,Adjustable Rear Toe Arms does anybody besides Stillen make these
Front Camber Adjuster form Cusco but are these on par with the ones from Stillen
350evo Swaybars these are supposed to be the best.

Intake and exhaust:
Stillen catback exhaust
Crawford headers and hi-flo cats and plenum

Besides that i probably just need a tune so i dont run lean. Thanx ahead of time.

Old 06-22-2006, 10:27 PM
I would disapprove of a few part, you should do some searches. i would recommend SPC camber links and toe bolts in the rear (toe bolts are better becasue the "toe links" aren't really TOE links) and Kinetex for the front a-arms. stillen camber kits are very expensive! and the stillen exhaust is pretty heavy but has good hp gains. but probably unnoticable if you compare to another duel exhauster. and Yes for crawford headers and hfc's and no to the crawford plenum and yes for MD spacer. Search!

Old 06-23-2006, 05:39 AM
i would have to say the best upgrade u can do and cheap, to start off at least is the ztube+k&n filter, either cone or drop, i perfer drop so that way u dont have to get rid of the intake system that the g already has, but thats just me, i think a lot of people would agree, but its ur choice. gl