Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

I have a warranty question for Mike too!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a warranty question for Mike too!

Ok, since everyone's asking you the warranty stuff...

What's Inifniti's policy on their factory warranty. I'm currently looking for a low-mile '07-'06 G35 which should still be covered under the factory warranty and I'm seeing a bunch of cars being sold at non-Infiniti dealers (or private party) for the price I want but I'm worried that when I finally take it into an Infiniti dealer, they'll take one look at where I bought it from and deny me warranty work.

I know they're not supposed to but I keep reading how guys who either buy private party or an outside dealership walk into Infiniti for warranty work but they're told the car shows "abnormally high wear."

I don't want to be denied warranty work just because I didn't buy from an Infiniti dealer!

What's been your experience? And can I take it to any dealer? What if I buy a 2007 G35 6Mt with 10,000 miles from, say San Francisco, brought it down here and it totally breaks down three months later. Will Riverside Infiniti take care of me?

Thank you!