Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

Civic Might Be Totaled, Looking Into A G35.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civic Might Be Totaled, Looking Into A G35.

Okay I guess I'll do my introduction. Hi my name is Marc, I live in Sturgeon Falls, Ontario and I've always loved the G35. The other night I let my buddy drive my car cause he was DD and I had a few drinks. I had a 2007 Honda civic DX-g that my dad was leasing for me. Anyways my buddy ends up hitting a moose at about 11pm on HWY 17. Lucky us, no one was hurt but for the car.

I've been planning to get a G for a while now, probably a used 2006,2007 coupe, preferably white. Now I might need to go buy my car cause I won't have my dx since my dad said hes not leasing/buying me another car. I'm still waiting for the adjuster to go and tell me if its totaled or not.

So, what should I pay for one of these? I'm looking for fully loaded to with NAV and 6speed. I was quoted by TD, 317$ a month for insurance, is that high? I'm 18 with a G and no tickets/accidents. The Dx was in my dads name to save money so that claim wont affect me, and plus my friend was driving. I don't understand whats going on with whole situation but, totaled or not, I'll be buying one of these.

Is there anything I should know about buying one these car's used?

Thanks in advance, and hopefully I'll be in a coupe soon enough.

here are some pictures of my civic before and after the crash.

I know it doesn't look bad, but the motor and pretty much everything under the hood is moved and/or crushed.