Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

Help me choose a G!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't view your pictures because I'm blocked at work, but just a note on the maintenance - do some regular basic things on the car yourself and for the stuff that you're not comfortable doing - find a good local independent shop to do your maintenance. If you have all your G services at a dealership then it WILL cost you a lot of money.

I take my car to a Meineke that's about four miles from my house. It's independently owned and the owner and his wife work there on a daily basis with the other mechanics. The prices are good, they have no problems at all with using whatever parts I want (OEM or other) and they always do a good job. The only time I go to the dealer is if something happens to my tires (since I bought my last set there) or for some other kind of warranty work that won't cost me anything.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jayce75
I can't view your pictures because I'm blocked at work, but just a note on the maintenance - do some regular basic things on the car yourself and for the stuff that you're not comfortable doing - find a good local independent shop to do your maintenance. If you have all your G services at a dealership then it WILL cost you a lot of money.

I take my car to a Meineke that's about four miles from my house. It's independently owned and the owner and his wife work there on a daily basis with the other mechanics. The prices are good, they have no problems at all with using whatever parts I want (OEM or other) and they always do a good job. The only time I go to the dealer is if something happens to my tires (since I bought my last set there) or for some other kind of warranty work that won't cost me anything.
Thanks for the heads up bro.