Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion Interested in getting a G35? Ask your questions here! (No Classified Posts)

06 order and dealing help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 03:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 order and dealing help

I just ordered me the 06 g35 and ordered it in two colors, that way I can just pick one of them when it comes. Athens blue and diamond graphite (whats your opinion). Also, how much do you think I can get the 06 for....like how much over invoice?

Old 09-06-2005, 11:49 AM
G35driver Addict
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I bet they'd be selling for close to MSRP since they're just coming out. I Just got my athens blue. It's such a sweet color.
https://webspace.utexas.edu/siujj/ca...PG?uniq=u2dxf8
https://webspace.utexas.edu/siujj/ca...G?uniq=-nirop3

Old 09-07-2005, 12:52 AM
I would go with athens blue...more of a rare color...in my opinion.

Old 09-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Either color is a great choice. I trust you get a great deal on your new G. The best of luck to you . . . And a CONGRATS in advance.

Old 09-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Congrats!! What is the date that your car will be coming?? And is it automatic or manual? Can't wait to see pics.

Old 09-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by johnsonlau703
Congrats!! What is the date that your car will be coming?? And is it automatic or manual? Can't wait to see pics.
Yeah, what is your expected delivery date?

Old 09-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 007G35
Yeah, what is your expected delivery date?

100 bucks the dealer...

A. Doesn't know
B Will B.S. you, so don't get excited.

Those who wait listed for the 05 know EXACTLY what I am talking about when our cars (everyones 05 6MT) were held up at ports...

Old 09-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Ummmm...they salesman told me and wrote on the order that delivery is late october/ early november (first week). I got an automatic because I live in houston and traffic is bad. Also, I did leave a deposit, but it is fully refundable; it also states on the order form that my dad signed (im only 18). Ill keep you guys updated.

Oh what color DG or AB?

Old 09-10-2005, 03:30 PM
your 18 an getting an brand new G35? NICE. I dought you get any deal for a car for a car you had to order. Why should they, if you wanted it bad enough to order it... do you really feel as if you need a discount?

Old 09-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
i've took a few orders on the '06 since they will have rear active steer, memory seats, bi-xenons and they know they'll be close to sticker since it will be a first come first serve basis. good luck and if you need any help i am here

Old 09-11-2005, 10:57 PM
I know some of you will agree and some will not agree. I am currently a very successful physician, and know how long and hard it was to finally be able to afford a nice $40 k car and pay for it myself. This is on top of paying for college, medical school, a mortgage, three kids and their expense, a wife, etc. More power to you if you are somehow successful enough (or have some pot of gold) to purchase such a vehicle, but man, I cannot help but think of some spoiled kid who just thinks these things are as easy to get as a candy bar. Just kind of spoils it for me. No offense kid. Good luck.

Old 09-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Good Deal?

After months of "lurking" and envy I just ordered my '06 6MT w/ Aero and premium...... (no Navi).
I'm old enough (60) to know it will arrive when it gets here though dealer thinks November. I contracted to pay MSRP minus 8%. Do you folks think that represents a fair deal?
BTW, it's Black over Graphite, very 'stealthy' I thought.
I have learned a bunch here and have lot's of questions.
I would add that I'm NOT too old to be fully pumped about having one of these beautiful rides on order and the opportunity to learn even more from you "pros"!

Old 09-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by epsda
I know some of you will agree and some will not agree. I am currently a very successful physician, and know how long and hard it was to finally be able to afford a nice $40 k car and pay for it myself. This is on top of paying for college, medical school, a mortgage, three kids and their expense, a wife, etc. More power to you if you are somehow successful enough (or have some pot of gold) to purchase such a vehicle, but man, I cannot help but think of some spoiled kid who just thinks these things are as easy to get as a candy bar. Just kind of spoils it for me. No offense kid. Good luck.
Epsda it's nice of you to have been able to take care of everything you needed and be happy with your life. I'm 22 w/o a g35. I'm currently working on other things more important than a g and will get it eventually. But the real point of this was how you were saying kids are spoiled. I'll tell you right now that when the time comes for my kid( no kids yet) to get a car or whatever they want i'll be there for them to do it. Life is about priorities and once the kid(s) come there life is first. My parents put me first and becuase of that i will come out ahead with no hard ship. Yea maybe they didnt get me a g i didnt need, since they did get me a car yrs ago when i started to drive.

Anyhow i don't think it means your spoiled it just means things are taken care of for you. Who knows maybe this kid cleans his room and cuts the grass every week. Isn't that good enough for a G????

Old 09-13-2005, 04:24 PM
Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
Yeah just because one may be younger than 20 and owns a G, doesnt necessarily mean he or she is spoiled. Maybe he was a good kid, got good grades, behaved and was never in trouble with the cops, and fortunately, his/her parents are wealthy enough to afford buying their son/daughter a G. I dont like when people stereotype young kids because they have some luxuries others may not. They are just lucky to have what they have. Yeah I agree, some kids are spoiled as hell and get everything they want even when they are the worst of kids. But that's not always the case.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 06 order and dealing help