Canada Serving Canada.

Help with Sub/Amp on Bose HU Install and Stock Nav Video Mod

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Help with Sub/Amp on Bose HU Install and Stock Nav Video Mod

Seems like a relatively simple DIY and I've done stereo installs on other vehicles before but it's good to have someone who has done it on the G35 around for advice. I know a LOC is needed but is there any recommendation as too which one you would recommend? Can I pick it up locally in the GTA and where? I don't want to wait for the shipping on the Navaro LOC and would eventually like to go with the JL Cleansweep anyways so this is temporary to get more thump out of the Bose HU.

I would also like to add my Xbox and Reverse Camera to my stock Nav. I was planning on going with the G-NET TV Nav Video Module: http://gnetcanada.com/navvideo-model...Infiniti%20G35

I didn't find too much material on the forums about this specific unit but it looks well constructed and I support the Canadian Industry

I won't have all the parts ready to do the Nav Mod this weekend but would like to do it soon as my old Maxima was heavily modified and I can't live without these simple necessities LOL.

I'll be attending the GTA meet this weekend (Sat. 16, 2006) and would love to do the amp/sub install then. If anyone attending could help, that would be greatly appreciated!

Old 09-14-2006, 10:18 PM
hello,i am a g-net dealer,we are located in alberta so i could maybe save you a couple of bucks but it would be minor after shipping.the units are great,quality harness' and connectors,if you have any questions please ask away.
jeff

Old 12-28-2007, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by superduperjeff
hello,i am a g-net dealer,we are located in alberta so i could maybe save you a couple of bucks but it would be minor after shipping.the units are great,quality harness' and connectors,if you have any questions please ask away.
jeff
I'm thinking about pluging in a PC (VGA-RBG) connector to the NAV IN input. Will that work? If not, what will?

I can't find any aftermarket RGB Nav or whatever to plug into it.

Can you tell more about the NAV input? Is it just RGBs (single sync?), like the old CGA monitors?

Thanks.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i am interested in doing the same as the original poster... sub and amp to the bose HU, and external input to stock navi