Canada Serving Canada.

Rant: Infiniti time more important than mine.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Rant: Infiniti time more important than mine.

[Rant]
i've absolutely had it with infiniti service in general. had an appointment with woodchester infiniti this morning for 9:30. it's for my 24,000 km interval, plus some problems i'm having with the car. i get there at 9:20.

sign in is no problem. they ask if i want a loaner. i'm like yes if u have one otherwise i'll take your shuttle service because i need to get back to work. so what happens??? long story short... i sit there till 10:30 and no loaner from them or the supposed enterprise rent-a-bastards that are supposed to show up, as back-up to the dealer's own negligence/mistakes.

i tell them i also have a job and need to get back to work.... i'll take the shuttle. wait another 30 min for the shuttle to show up and jump in... guy asks.. where to? i'm like dixie/401 area. he gives me a dumb-founded look and says i can't take u there it's too far... it's brampton wtf?!!?!! it's mississauga u moron!!! i go back inside and tell them to bring my car around asap! come back to work 2 hours later and absolutely nothing done to my car!

i am absolutely sick and tired of infiniti's incompetence to servicing my vehicle. every dealer i've been to is a disaster. woodchester seems to be the only one to actually fix the problems on my car... but there human side is pitiful and a disgrace.

btw... i've just re-booked my 24,000 service to dixie/401 infiniti... out of curiousity... why is it $500 to service at woodchester but only $175 at dixie/401??? is there no set schedule that these dealers follow? seriously... infiniti has really lost all future sales to me. i was supposed to go take a look at the '07 g35 sedan at an unveiling this week at woodchester... but said screw it now.

apparantly the world revolves around the schedules/times of infiniti... other people's time/job/money means nothing to them. part of the experience of owning a great car includes the service side... and infiniti is not one of them. in contrast... servicing my mini cooper at budd's is like having a beer with a group of swedish bikini models. that's how great a contrast the 2 services really are.
[/Rant]

Old 10-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by giddyup69
[Rant]
i've absolutely had it with infiniti service in general. had an appointment with woodchester infiniti this morning for 9:30. it's for my 24,000 km interval, plus some problems i'm having with the car. i get there at 9:20.

sign in is no problem. they ask if i want a loaner. i'm like yes if u have one otherwise i'll take your shuttle service because i need to get back to work. so what happens??? long story short... i sit there till 10:30 and no loaner from them or the supposed enterprise rent-a-bastards that are supposed to show up, as back-up to the dealer's own negligence/mistakes.

i tell them i also have a job and need to get back to work.... i'll take the shuttle. wait another 30 min for the shuttle to show up and jump in... guy asks.. where to? i'm like dixie/401 area. he gives me a dumb-founded look and says i can't take u there it's too far... it's brampton wtf?!!?!! it's mississauga u moron!!! i go back inside and tell them to bring my car around asap! come back to work 2 hours later and absolutely nothing done to my car!

i am absolutely sick and tired of infiniti's incompetence to servicing my vehicle. every dealer i've been to is a disaster. woodchester seems to be the only one to actually fix the problems on my car... but there human side is pitiful and a disgrace.

btw... i've just re-booked my 24,000 service to dixie/401 infiniti... out of curiousity... why is it $500 to service at woodchester but only $175 at dixie/401??? is there no set schedule that these dealers follow? seriously... infiniti has really lost all future sales to me. i was supposed to go take a look at the '07 g35 sedan at an unveiling this week at woodchester... but said screw it now.

apparantly the world revolves around the schedules/times of infiniti... other people's time/job/money means nothing to them. part of the experience of owning a great car includes the service side... and infiniti is not one of them. in contrast... servicing my mini cooper at budd's is like having a beer with a group of swedish bikini models. that's how great a contrast the 2 services really are.
[/Rant]
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I've had some of my own.

Old 10-24-2006, 03:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I know what you mean about Woodchester. I stopped going there many moons ago. Those guys are bunch of idiots...PERIOD! I can train wild monkeys how to do a better job. They're totally oblivious of their surroundings and just don't give a damn. Dixie/401 is a little better but still needs a lot of work. Oakville is where I go now and am quite happy so far. I know the guys and they know me and the car. They know what I like and don't like. I guess I found people that care about my car, but it took some "spelling it out" so they do what they're supposed to do.

Old 10-24-2006, 04:46 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Wow, Giddyup, It's apparant you're really pissed and I sympathise with your predicament.
All I can suggest is to keep looking for a decent place to get service. They are out there, tho few and far between.....
I go to Guelph and Oakville for anything I need which isn't in my backyard either....

It would be a shame for you to give up on INfiniti and miss out on such a great ride....especially the '07 Sedan.....

Once things settle, you may not feel so badly and reconsider..... we don't want to lose you either....

C.

Old 10-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Contact Corporate about it you will be amazed at how things can be taken care of through them. The dealership manager will call you.

Old 10-24-2006, 09:17 PM
damn that sucks, but maybe you should mention that it's a particular dealership that's giving you grief, not Infiniti in general. I have my service done at Downtown Nissan and I have had a problem with those guys yet. Shuttles were always prompt for drop off and pick up for me (no loaners though).

Old 10-25-2006, 09:09 AM
Speak to the service manager or dealership manager and let them know your concerns. Whenever I've had a problem that's what I've done and they are usually helpful. I'm still taking my car to Yorkville Infiniti because it's so close to where I live and work. So far no problems with them.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:21 AM
PDT
Sorry to hear about your horrible experience. I started at 401, left them, tried Woodchester (twice) never went back. Now I've been going to Oakville, by far amazing service. Never had a problem and have alway been very accomodating.

Old 10-25-2006, 01:08 PM
oakville is too far for me. anyone here go to alta infiniti? how is their service? do they have their own loaners... or are they also using a rent-a-car thingy?

i'm not gonna speak to the service manager. i just don't see the point. it's a 'been there done that' from my past experience thing. my solution is simple, just don't use them anymore. sad really... because i bought my car there.

Old 10-25-2006, 01:13 PM

dam sry to hear that man..i really cant complain abt kelly infinit of Danvers,Ma where i live..they treat me very well

sportscoupe on this forum sold me and most of my team our cars =0)

Joe

Last edited by Scootch; 10-25-2006 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:02 PM
I've had nothing but AWESOME service from 417 Infinity here in Ottawa, if you want a loaner, you book it when you book your appointment.

you should have asked if their shuttle service would be able to take you to where you need to go... no offense man, but how is any of this their fault?