Canada Serving Canada.

I hate Fedex.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 03:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how'd brokerage and stuff come out to be?

Old 05-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by netcbc
how'd brokerage and stuff come out to be?

I had none as they were part of his other shipment so nothing was charged for me.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:41 AM
well since everyone's complaining about fedex, I currenty have a set of wheels that was sent out on March 30th, and it's still not here, ya.... they start to give me the importer number bull crap, some problem with government agency....i mean, it's not a commercial trade, why do i need impoter number....
anyways, i'm just as mad as you guys about fedex, don't think i will ever do business with them again, not even gonna mention this damn company at all!
screw them! I want my money back!!!

Old 05-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by 03 Skyline
At the boarder I paid $800.00 for my volks with tires I think that was with GST and Duty.
. Like the other members mentionned, I was thinking more in the line of $250-$300. Well I guess it depends on much the GST was but it is still a lot. I'm gonna have to look into canadian companies cause I wouldn't want such a bad surprise.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey guys for some reason FedEx has been really good to me, compared to UPS, UPS or Canada Post has always been a gamble.

FedEx has always been quick for me, I'm expecting some rims, they faxed me a broker sign off right away after calling me, i sent it back, they got the rims on the truck.

I'm paying $317.00 for tax, brokerage and duties for my 19" Nismo Rims, thought that was a pretty good........ I did mention to the broker if there is anything he can do for me I would appreciate, he probably doesn't care either way but I was super nice to him so maybe he helped me out a bit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.