Canada Serving Canada.

Body Kit (Sedan) In Toronto?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Body Kit (Sedan) In Toronto?

Happyt, the bodyshop is open 8 am to 6 pm on the weekdays and half day on Sat. Sorry, can't meetup during those time, gotta work on the weekday and sat. morning is no good. If you want to take a look at it, it's no problem but it hads to be on the weekend so post me and let me know. I'll ask my friend how much it will cost you guys but don't think a group buy will work at a bodyshop especially they can only do a few cars at a time and different colour. However, price wise it's the cheapest in town. I'll confirm to price with you sometimes this week. By the way, do you intend to paint the whole car or just the side?

Old 02-09-2003, 01:26 PM

Hi AceIt, I am thinking of having the whole car painted (side with front and back bumper sills).

As for looking at your car, I work 9-5 weekdays, so nights and weekends are good for me. If you want, for your convenience, I can drop by your driveway and take a quick look, so it'll save you a trip. Just give me a time and place and I'll try my best to make it.

Rumble, what do you think? I know you don't want to have it done this early, but I guess we can always see AceIt's car first and talk to the his friend concerning the cost and the process.

Thanks guys!

Old 02-10-2003, 06:14 PM

I will organize another Toronto G35 Meet in March and I'm sure AceIt will be there so I'll see his car then. You guys can go ahead first without me.

AceIt > Thanks man!!

happyt > I got my pedals at Pacific Mall and they are just add-on pedals to the factory rubber ones....no big deal...very simple mod. What colour is your car by the way?

It's still a G thang!!

Old 02-10-2003, 07:38 PM

Cool, I'll just wait for AceIt's reply then.

My car is Garnet Fire--I am kind of regretting it, that's why I want to modify the car a little bit. I got this colour because I thought it is unique (it was this or white, but I drove a white car--Prelude--for almost 4 years, and figured I could use a change), but the more I look at the car, the more it looks very....mature, and dare I say, looks like a family car (I am single)--I think the colour is the reason. Anyway, I can go on and on. I think having the black sills painted would give the car a "younger" and sporty look in the most economical way. I know I am shallow.

Old 02-10-2003, 08:08 PM

Eh dudes ..
I have a buddy who owns and operates a body shop in Pickering.. off Westney road...
The shop is L and M auto collision..
Dudes name is Lenny .. funny *** guy..
nice as hell and does MINT work.. he painted my old car a sweet dark blue pearl with lotsa flake in it...
Wicked clear coat paint from Europe... I cant remember the brand though ..its well known ...

Give me a IM if you want his number ????