Canada Serving Canada.

Bathroom Renovations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by whatacar
Looks good Ian. Do you mean the interior of the house or the Garage?
LOL... do you really have to ask?
If so, I was giving you way too much credit for being one of the sharper knives in the drawer.

Old 08-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by inTgr8r
LOL... do you really have to ask?
If so, I was giving you way too much credit for being one of the sharper knives in the drawer.
I'm serated

Old 08-23-2007, 11:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brings back memories of growing up, my dad did most if not all work himself around the house, and i was usually conscripted into helping (not that i really minded, i can do pretty much anything around the house now), house is 130ish years old, so always something to do, rebuilt the upstairs bath, which used to be a cubby hiding half the upstairs, to being half the upstairs with jacuzzi, shower, laundry and enough room to throw a party (hmmm, there's an idea),

not to mention we just rescued the barn, was starting to fall over, jacked it up, built new frames inside, insulated, new foundation, proper electrical entry, etc etc, my dad finally has a proper place to work on his bikes... and i don't have to duck anymore (:

the joys of renovations...

Old 08-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by whatacar
I'm serated
Ginsu???

Old 08-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by giddyup69
do u have a fan in that bathroom? i had similar problems when i moved into my home. there was a jacuzzi tub in one bathroom and no fan. the amount of moisture/heat/steam coming from the tub wreaked havoc to the room. there was some bubbled paint on the ceiling when i moved in... once i started to get into the whole thing for a 'simple' paint repair... i found all the rotten wood and mildew. now i'm running a 200cfm fan and no problems.
Yeah, we have a fan in there. I ripped the old one out and installed a new one that supports a higher CFM. Mine doesn't support 200 like yours but it is 110 which is enough for our bathroom.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.