Canada Serving Canada.

left speaker not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
left speaker not working

hello guys,

it seems like several members on this forum have experienced the sub par Bose audio in our 03 - 04 G35 Coupe..

just this past weekend my front left bottom speaker died out all of sudden when I tried to listen some burned music CD .. however, when i switched it to FM radio the speaker came back to normal and everythign is okay..

then last night i tried to eject the disc and put it back in and everythign is working again as if nothing ever happened!!

so here i am wondering.. is my speaker just acting up and it may die out anytime soon or it was because i was listening some burned music CD and there might be some scratches on the discs??

if my speaker is dying out soon, then why is it okay everytime when i listen the FM radio? does radio use a different output channel as opposed to listening from CD?? Is there anways I can fix it or have the dealer fixed it for me before my warranty is due in jan 08?

i am sorry if this sounds like a dum*b question but clearly i am a total noob when it comes to electrical device...

any inputs are greatly appreciated!!

Old 11-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Take it to a stealership, it is a common problem with the headunit. It is not a speaker problem.

Hope that you are still under warranty.