Canada Serving Canada.

Shift Lock on AT?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2008 | 03:31 PM
|
Originally Posted by MareBear
Nice job, don't worry, I'm the same ... if ever something goes wrong, we'll need to get together, since your the only other Winnipeg G owner I know on this forum .. hehe
Haha; for sure dude; I am sure I will run into problems when I get my pleneum spacer installed... There is I think 2 other Winnipeg people on here; Mark and I am not sure who the other guy is. Mark never posts in the Canada section; but he has a pretty sick G.

Old 01-30-2008 | 03:55 PM
Wink

Originally Posted by Asad_A203
Haha; for sure dude; I am sure I will run into problems when I get my pleneum spacer installed... There is I think 2 other Winnipeg people on here; Mark and I am not sure who the other guy is. Mark never posts in the Canada section; but he has a pretty sick G.
Hmmm ... never came across those two yet ... and BTW, it's LADY, not DUDE ...

Well, I hope to run across them in here ... I'm thinking of doing that too (spacer). Just waiting for the weather to tone down a bit.

Old 01-30-2008 | 06:27 PM
|
Woops; sorry about that; just me being an idiot7:. Yeah well -49C is not the best time to mod your car; I had to set up a heater inside my garage; in my car; just to fix my stupid shift **** a couple days ago.

Yeah they have their cars stored for winter. m@rky204 & The G; are their usernames on winnipegheights.

The G has probably the craziest G in the city; Vortech SC custom everything and all. He is getting one of the owners of a 350Z/G35 tuner shop to come up to Winnipeg this spring and install his stroker kit (3.7L) for his sedan; I didn;t even know there was such a thing. He asked me if I needed anything installed; I was considering blowing my G but I think I will let the warranty run out before I feel like toasting my tranny. But if you need anything installed properly performance wise; let me know; probably better than trying to getting it installed at the places in the city.

Old 01-30-2008 | 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Asad_A203
Woops; sorry about that; just me being an idiot7:. Yeah well -49C is not the best time to mod your car; I had to set up a heater inside my garage; in my car; just to fix my stupid shift **** a couple days ago.

Yeah they have their cars stored for winter. m@rky204 & The G; are their usernames on winnipegheights.

The G has probably the craziest G in the city; Vortech SC custom everything and all. He is getting one of the owners of a 350Z/G35 tuner shop to come up to Winnipeg this spring and install his stroker kit (3.7L) for his sedan; I didn;t even know there was such a thing. He asked me if I needed anything installed; I was considering blowing my G but I think I will let the warranty run out before I feel like toasting my tranny. But if you need anything installed properly performance wise; let me know; probably better than trying to getting it installed at the places in the city.
No problem, you can consider as "one of the guys". His G definitely sounds sweet, maybe I'll see it during the summertime. He's probably one of those guys that partakes in the Sunday Night cruises down Portage (ha). I'm not into that, too much show for me and get too much attention for trouble I say. Yeah, I agree, too cold to be doing anything now, I'll wait till it gets warmer, but I'm just a noob so I'm still doing some research on starting points to mod. I wanted performance, then body last. But who know. I can't believe you doing work in -49 weather, get your butt back in the warmth. Mare.