Canada Serving Canada.

anyone knows any good detailing shop in GTA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by giddyup69
i think kevin hates me or something... i've pm'd him... and even emailed his website. never any responses back. i called his work number once too .. no answer.. but i admit i didn't leave a voice mail. past couple months i've been really busy so i just get tired of trying to get a hold of someone who is basically a ninja.

i took delivery of my new bmw last month and was hoping to book him to do work on the car. i ended up calling another detailer instead. in case u can't get a hold of kevin a simple google search with yield you a ton of detailing shops around.
You e-mailed and I didn't get back to you? I'm usually really good with that sort of thing, so I apologize. I do admit I haven't checked my g35driver pm's in awhile; just too busy. As for the phone, I answer it ~50% of the time, not out of laziness but because I can't hear it when I am working or don't have reception.

Anyway, shoot me an e-mail if you don't hate me & need anything in the future.

As for the rest of you, I am still here now and again. It was a really busy winter (surprisingly) but if you ever need me just use the picus-signal (that would be a picture of a horribly scratched car or something).

Old 04-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Hey Kevin.... great to see you touch base here.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
+1 i have heard Picus (kevin) does great work. ive seen some of the work he posts on Autopia and it looks stellar...i was going to see if he would work on my FX come spring but since i am probably trading it in ill have to wait...maybe a new car prep on my next car =)

Old 04-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by brownfv
+1 i have heard Picus (kevin) does great work. ive seen some of the work he posts on Autopia and it looks stellar...i was going to see if he would work on my FX come spring but since i am probably trading it in ill have to wait...maybe a new car prep on my next car =)
Kevin is fantastic at detailing. Just make sure you book him 2-3 months in advance. I was going to get him to do my car when I first got it, but it never happened since he was booked months in advance.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Kevin is fantastic at detailing. Just make sure you book him 2-3 months in advance. I was going to get him to do my car when I first got it, but it never happened since he was booked months in advance.
I had a lot of feedback about that and am trying to do something about it this year. I am leaving a few days a week open for previous clients/forum members so they won't have to wait 6+ weeks. I am not sure how well it will work, but it's all I can think of right now aside from hiring someone else.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by brownfv
Yes Kevin is worth every penny. He just finished detailing my cars and the car looks brand new. Excellent work.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by picus112
You e-mailed and I didn't get back to you? I'm usually really good with that sort of thing, so I apologize. I do admit I haven't checked my g35driver pm's in awhile; just too busy. As for the phone, I answer it ~50% of the time, not out of laziness but because I can't hear it when I am working or don't have reception.

Anyway, shoot me an e-mail if you don't hate me & need anything in the future.

As for the rest of you, I am still here now and again. It was a really busy winter (surprisingly) but if you ever need me just use the picus-signal (that would be a picture of a horribly scratched car or something).
yeah.. no worries.. i wasn't sure if u were on vacation or what was going on. if i wanted to get u in for a spring clean-up on the paint... how early should i book u in? i also have a motorcycle that i want worked on. i'll shoot u another email.

cheers,
roman

Old 04-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by JCFW
Yes Kevin is worth every penny. He just finished detailing my cars and the car looks brand new. Excellent work.
Those pics will be ready soon. My back still hurts!

Old 04-02-2008, 04:55 PM

If your ever out in my neck of the woods, I'll book you in a heartbeat from the photo's that I've seen. I haven't found anyone out here I'd trust to do my car...Still looking.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:40 PM

Sorry dude, really not my fault. I promise next time l will get you one of those office chairs with wheels.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by JCFW
Sorry dude, really not my fault. I promise next time l will get you one of those office chairs with wheels.

screw the office chair...he needs electrical chair (powered) that could take him around the car without taking a step

Old 04-07-2008, 09:35 PM
hey everyone.. finally got the elusive kevin to come down and get to 1 of my toys . my bike looked great after he was done. i had a lot of surface scratches that have basically disappeared. i didn't realize how great it looked until i took a couple flash shots with my camera. can't wait to call him in again and have him do my car.

cheers kevin.. thanks for coming down.

my 2 babies...

Old 04-08-2008, 07:20 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Looks great Roman. Fantastic machinery in that garage.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by RBull
Looks great Roman. Fantastic machinery in that garage.
+1...
Looking good there Roman

Old 04-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by giddyup69
hey everyone.. finally got the elusive kevin to come down and get to 1 of my toys . my bike looked great after he was done. i had a lot of surface scratches that have basically disappeared. i didn't realize how great it looked until i took a couple flash shots with my camera. can't wait to call him in again and have him do my car.

cheers kevin.. thanks for coming down.

my 2 babies...
very nice man...love the M-Technik kit.