Canada Serving Canada.

*SPOTTED* I Think I Sawww a G!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two sightings to report:

Thursday night at Westbrook Wal-mart an OB G35 coupe with a vented carbon fibre hood and nice deep wheels.

Saturday evening around 5:00pm at Bow and 45 St SW, a LR G35 coupe that had just received a custom front right fender courtesy of a pickup truck. No one was hurt but the G looked to be in bad shape.

Either of these cars belong to someone here?

Old 09-13-2009, 02:39 AM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by intense660
i spot 3 other g's at importfest not including mine. anyone here?
i saw ure car, i looked for u but didnt find u. The other g's were pretty stock, i was quite dissapionted with the G35s. Yours is sick but all the others slapped on some rims and entered importfest ...btw leme no when u wanna get ride of your bumper

Old 09-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Saw one in cambridge the other day I've never seen.

DG, Greddy front, kenstyle rear. Slammed whoever you are, crawled over that bitch of a speed bump, and I thought my car hated that one. Moose winooskies parking lot around 9:30Pm
Hey Blain, I was at the Moose that night too! Went there to watch the first half of Pittsburgh vs. Tennessee. I'm surprised I didn't see you in there. When I was leaving I walked to my car at the far end of the parking lot and this slammed DG coupe was parked beside me. Not sure if it was the same one you saw but it had Kuruma Z front, Greddy sides, CS rear, Volk rims, turbo, etc. I think it belongs to Hollywood_G35 on here. I spent five minutes checking it out. Very nice.
Then, when I was leaving, I saw a beautiful newer Ferrari, turned the corner, and saw your car!

Old 09-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
^ that's def Hollywood.
He swapped the Kuruma Z in last year IIRC. (maybe the year before)

Old 09-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Ha ha that's awesome. I could have sworn it was greddy front. The ferrari is sexy, I think that guy owns Moose and a few other places around town.

I am very surprised I didn't see you, I was there for the 3/4 of the game. Where were you sitting?

Hollywood, your car is nice as hell.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:30 PM
I was sitting at the bar far away from the patio, kind of hidden behind the draft taps where I could see the game on the biggest screen.
Maybe we should have a meet at the Moose since we're all there anyway! Haha!

Old 09-14-2009, 10:42 PM
eyz
Spotted a white spoilerless G on St. Mary street just south of Bay and Bloor today - black rims with red racing strip on the rubber, debaged "infiniti" logo, overlays on the rear lights,

you turned into an apartment parking lot.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by Jasonp32
I was sitting at the bar far away from the patio, kind of hidden behind the draft taps where I could see the game on the biggest screen.
That's nuts man, I was sitting just to the right of you. I probably walked by you once or twice on my journey to the awesome new bathrooms. Tvs in the mirrors. Genius!

Old 09-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Blain, I was at the Moose that night too! Went there to watch the first half of Pittsburgh vs. Tennessee. I'm surprised I didn't see you in there. When I was leaving I walked to my car at the far end of the parking lot and this slammed DG coupe was parked beside me. Not sure if it was the same one you saw but it had Kuruma Z front, Greddy sides, CS rear, Volk rims, turbo, etc. I think it belongs to Hollywood_G35 on here. I spent five minutes checking it out. Very nice.
Then, when I was leaving, I saw a beautiful newer Ferrari, turned the corner, and saw your car!
Jay - Ya that was me. Your car is indeed sweet as well! I was checking yours out for a good while! LOL! It was the first time I was at the Moose since all the reno's. I was a bit nervous when I was that speed bump! I am shocked I made it over!

Old 09-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Where exactly is it located sounds like a nice spot to watch football

Old 09-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Hollywood G35
Jay - Ya that was me. Your car is indeed sweet as well! I was checking yours out for a good while! LOL! It was the first time I was at the Moose since all the reno's. I was a bit nervous when I was that speed bump! I am shocked I made it over!
During my sit by the window I saw several people take the bump at about 40-50 haha. Rough landing. My first time since the reno as well. It's funny though I looked right at you haha, I was about to cross the road then I stopped and stared at your car as you rolled passed me just before the speed bump.

Gcoupetoronto, it's located in Cambridge.

Last night I was in Toronto for the night and saw several Gs.
1) On lakseshore, CB coupe. Looked like it had driver stickers on it? otherwise stock. 2003/2004 coupe 18s
2. IP coupe with some large wheels with polished lip and darker coloured face? couldn't get a good look at them as they rolled by. That was just of young somewhere.
3. Highway eastbound going into toronto (while I was leaving) saw an orange coupe. The colour is all i saw, anyone know anything about that one? looked like lambo orange, sooo nice.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by GeeRider
i saw ure car, i looked for u but didnt find u. The other g's were pretty stock, i was quite dissapionted with the G35s. Yours is sick but all the others slapped on some rims and entered importfest ...btw leme no when u wanna get ride of your bumper
i came around 5-6ish the show ended at 12 :P..............im still debating on keeping the bumper tho

Old 09-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Not a G35...

... but I spotted a Blue G37 Coupe today after work, around 5:15pm on Markham Road, just south of Sheppard Ave. pulled over to the right lane, infront of the Markham Station Restaurant... with a tow truck infront of it... and cop car directly behind it with the siren lights on... and another cop car with the siren lights on directly beside the cop car behind it.

I was heading south on Markham Road, and traffic suddenly slowed down, because the slow lane and middle lane were being blocked by the two police cruisers and all the traffic merged into the lane I was in (the far left lane).

I looked and immediately noticed the brand new looking Blue G37 Coupe and I was like, oh damnnnn!!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice riiiiiiiiiiiiide!

I wonder what happened?!

Did anyone else see this?

Old 09-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
sounds like he was playing where he shouldn't, with the new toy.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
saturday on 401 west at night around 8:30 saw a black g coupe on black rims and tints, really nice looking the license plate was AT** ..anyone here?

and also saw a riced black g in mississauga, the plate was saying ALI 1 or something, there was viper stickers...and other stickers all over the place.i wish i took a photo.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.