Canada Serving Canada.

Site Dissatisfaction

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Site Dissatisfaction

I don't know about you guys but lately it is hit and miss if I can get on or if I can post on this site.
So I am gone for a month, I'll try in a few weeks to see if it is any better.
Bye.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
bye

Old 05-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
:O i know how you feel, i get pissed too but hang in there!!
don't gooo

Old 05-08-2008, 10:09 PM
My horns hold up my halo
Originally Posted by GEE35X
I don't know about you guys but lately it is hit and miss if I can get on or if I can post on this site.
So I am gone for a month, I'll try in a few weeks to see if it is any better.
Bye.
All I can say is that the issue is known about and being worked on but hasn't been able to be fixed. We are all very annoyed and I understand your frustration. Please don't write us off completely and try to be as patient as possible - we aren't giving up trying to fix it.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Take care Wayne. Hope K is recovering speedily.
Yup, been hangin lots. But I just go and do something else and come back. Since it'll be a couple of weeks until you check back ........
Welcome Back Buddy. Missed your insight over the last month you OF. I'm just glad you remembered to check back.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
its not that bad.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by whatacar
Take care Wayne. Hope K is recovering speedily.
Yup, been hangin lots. But I just go and do something else and come back. Since it'll be a couple of weeks until you check back ........
Welcome Back Buddy. Missed your insight over the last month you OF. I'm just glad you remembered to check back.

I am also suprised at how laggy this site is sometimes. One thing which I don't get is can all of us be premier members (or at least have an avatar)? I wouldn't mind paying for a membership before this site got purchased by a [edited by IB Adrian] wonderful corporation.

Trending Topics

Old 05-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by trey's wife
All I can say is that the issue is known about and being worked on but hasn't been able to be fixed. We are all very annoyed and I understand your frustration. Please don't write us off completely and try to be as patient as possible - we aren't giving up trying to fix it.

why dont u just message the people over at my350... im on their site just as much and have never experienced an ounce of lag or hesitation..

Old 05-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by martino17_1998
why dont u just message the people over at my350... im on their site just as much and have never experienced an ounce of lag or hesitation..
If I get the lag over here I usually go to my350z or some local sites I dont have much for patience.

Old 05-09-2008, 01:30 AM
I don't surf here as much as I used to, and I probably won't renew my premiere membership due to the inept hosting company/server admin that run this site.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:59 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
That's a shame it had to come to taking a break Wayne, but I completely understand. It's extremely frustrating to say the least. IB is planning on upgrading the middle of this month and Driver needs to be moved over to their servers first. Hopefully the issues will be corrected soon.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that's too bad you're having problems wayne. i haven't been posting much lately either. most of the new threads have turned juvenile in my eyes... and the lounge seems to be a buddie's club for a small handful of members to post crap about themselves.

the canada section is really the only thing that still has any value to me. hope u come back and say hi.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:29 AM
My horns hold up my halo
Originally Posted by martino17_1998
We don't need to message the people over at my350. The Admins are well acquainted with what is going on over there. The fact is that they aren't the same forum and therefore the same things do not affect them the same way. I'm 99% sure they are on completely different servers and therefore would not have the same problems.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:04 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Well , I am finding it soo difficult to stay away.

Thanks for the words everyone. How can a person stay away when there are great people and good friends all around this site

Yesterday was a very long stressful day for me (worse for my wife).
We had to travel 60 miles to the Hospital at 5:30 AM so my wife could get a plasnned surgery. She had a full knee replacement yesterday. It did go extremely well, The surgeon said it was a smooth surgery with no complications, but I was so worried for her and was trying not to show my concerns to her.
She will be in the Hospital for another 3-4 days. They will have her out of bed trying to walk on it today and bearing full weight on it.
I'm hoping she gets out for Mothers day, but I will be making the drive up there daily till she comes home.

So, I'm sorry for this post yesterday, the frustrations of the day and problems trying to get on the site just caused some venting.
Lets hope the site gets fixed up sooner than later.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:09 AM
My horns hold up my halo
I had no idea that she was having surgery. I'm glad it went well and I hope she has a speedy recovery. You be careful driving that far back and forth too!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Site Dissatisfaction