Canada Serving Canada.

how much km to a full tank?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by whatacar
Guess I'll have to go on a long run this summer.
Sounds like a plan Sam

Old 11-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Sounds like your Coupe is running properly Mustafa
thank you i am using full synthetic mobil oil, do all my other oil changes as well on time, Simone performance did my hawk pads and new rotors(i love the hawk, i still believe its better than oem) i am going to continue with their service (no more dealers since i have no guarantee left)
taking care of my baby , im glad the previous owner has taken great care of my car. and i have close to 73K (bought at 65k)

Old 12-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I average about 550km/tank with about 60-65L of fuel used. I do a 50/50 mix of city/highway, and I rarely accelerate hard.

Old 12-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
hey musti where abouts is simone performance if you dont mind me asking?? is it in the GTA?

Old 12-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by blaccG35
hey musti where abouts is simone performance if you dont mind me asking?? is it in the GTA?
It's in Newmarket: http://www.simoneperformance.com/

Old 12-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by musti82
i have 2003 g coupe 5AT. I only get close to 350km if i drive constantly like i just stole it.
let me correct the 350km its actually 400km

thx for the link for simone performance. the owners are super friendly , and steve worked for alta infiniti , so he knows what he is doing, and he will actually explain you everything he does or repair on your car.

besides when i was doing my repairs i saw a regular customer who actually did most of his mods at simone, super nice sounding g35 coupe. they have stillen catalogues, so if u r looking for mods, they are an option to go.

enough advertising people would think i work for them

Old 12-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by musti82
let me correct the 350km its actually 400km

thx for the link for simone performance. the owners are super friendly , and steve worked for alta infiniti , so he knows what he is doing, and he will actually explain you everything he does or repair on your car.

besides when i was doing my repairs i saw a regular customer who actually did most of his mods at simone, super nice sounding g35 coupe. they have stillen catalogues, so if u r looking for mods, they are an option to go.

enough advertising people would think i work for them
no worries.....
most of us are very familiar with Vic & the guys...

Old 12-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i went to blue mountain yesterday , and i got 315 km's for a half a tank best i have ever got yet , very happy with the results

Old 12-08-2008, 01:48 PM
PDT
Depends on my driving, but I do about 550 - 575 per tank city driving with a little highway. My best was 700 kms in one tank, that was mostly highway driving.

Old 12-09-2008, 04:49 PM
750-800 highway, 400-450 city.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:41 PM
I have an 04 Sedan 6MT and I routinely get 600 - 700 kms from a tank on the highway. The G35 actually gets pretty good gas mileage for the type of vehicle that is. If you don't drive the crap out of it (I know it's hard not to sometimes) it returns "decent" fuel economy. However if I'm heavy-footed (especially in the winter) I'll be lucky to get 500 kms out of a tank of fuel during combined city/hwy driving. I don't care what type of vehicle you may be driving - even if you're driving a Honda Civic, if you drive it hard the fuel economy is gonna suffer.

Old 01-14-2009, 12:15 PM
Stclairwest, I live in Toronto too and have a 2004 G35X which I bought new. I've tracked my mileage for the first 3.5 years and found that I got anywhere from 350-450 km per tank. This is all city driving in rush hour traffic, so I suspect the poor mileage is due to that, because I don't really have a lead foot and I keep the car well maintained. Also I've noted the mileage is really bad in very cold weather. So there may not be much that you can do about it.

Old 01-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
thats good to hear. where can i purchase a air filter? i havent changed mine since i bought the car over a year ago

Old 01-14-2009, 05:27 PM
WOW dude that's a long time.
is everything still factory? you can pretty much go into a partsource, and buy a k&n, I dunno part numbers,
but to add to the postings, I have an 04 coupe with a handful of mods, driving from north of barrie to newmarket everyday for work I was getting between 575 and 700 off a tank, I'd often fill up at ~650
I'd say call Simone (someone else posted up the website) ask them if they'll do a full service, and if you need to buy any parts for it (like the airfilter) that they might not stock, if you need something ask them to get you part numbers so you're not running around.
The nice thing about Simone is that just down the road there's a partsource. I think it's within walking distance MAYBE a km if that.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by TroysG
WOW dude that's a long time.
is everything still factory? you can pretty much go into a partsource, and buy a k&n, I dunno part numbers,
but to add to the postings, I have an 04 coupe with a handful of mods, driving from north of barrie to newmarket everyday for work I was getting between 575 and 700 off a tank, I'd often fill up at ~650
I'd say call Simone (someone else posted up the website) ask them if they'll do a full service, and if you need to buy any parts for it (like the airfilter) that they might not stock, if you need something ask them to get you part numbers so you're not running around.
The nice thing about Simone is that just down the road there's a partsource. I think it's within walking distance MAYBE a km if that.
Concur with the Simone recommendation. If the G is under warranty, take it to the stealership for service. Anything outside of the warranty take it to someone you can trust - Simone's is an excellent choice. Honest, fair, & a "Master Technician" for Infiniti (used to work for dealerships, but now has his own shop). I just got a boatload of work done to my 04 Sedan 6MT (speed booster, coupe "Y" pipe & mid pipe, high-flow intake, plugs, clutch, four-wheel alignment, diff flush, synth fluids, etc, etc). Recently purchased the G used and it required some TLC. The folks in this forum who recommended Simone's were spot on (Steve the technician extraordinaire did the work on mine and gave me a free lesson on future G maintenance routines). I travelled from North Bay to Newmarket to get this work done, and I'd do it again (in fact I will, the next time the car needs service).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: how much km to a full tank?