Canada Serving Canada.

What a Sh*tty Weekend...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a Sh*tty Weekend...

So... My Easter started out like this...

I head to hamilton to pick up my friend, come off the highway and get pulled over for speeding on a bridge. Ticket. F*CK.

I drive 7 hours to visit Family. Leave my car on the road away from everything else. I wake up in the morning and someone hit and run in my rear panel... This was intentional, since theres nothing to do in the town, and only 1500 ppl. Cant bring anything nice from the city to a small town.

Then I get out of the car to show my buddy what happened, and I step out in dog sh*t...

F*ck my life.

PS Still dealing with that dealer bull.... i think its time to sell and get a new vehicle.

Old 04-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Turn that frown upside down! Hope you have a much better week. It sounds like a frustrating weekend!

Old 04-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
damn thats sucks man....but keep ya head up...and whats this bout the dealer???

Old 04-12-2009, 09:28 PM
intentional hit and run? likely it was some drunken idiot. I live in a small town and that's far more common than idiots intentionally crashing their car into another.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Had a similar type of weekend.
Starts off on Thursday with a bug running through the family, vomiting and diarhea by the kids in the morning. By afternoon I'm laid out. Bit better on Friday.
Saturday, feels like something is lodged between my teeth. Floss and woah, that's a big filling that just popped out!
The kids take the dog out for a run later on unbeknownst to us. The problem is it has one bum leg that needs fixing, something about a ligament in the knee. Dog pops the other knee, can't walk, now it's surgery x2.
Sunday was ok though, lots of good food, lol.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:15 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Travellin007
Had a similar type of weekend.
Starts off on Thursday with a bug running through the family, vomiting and diarhea by the kids in the morning. By afternoon I'm laid out. Bit better on Friday.
Saturday, feels like something is lodged between my teeth. Floss and woah, that's a big filling that just popped out!
The kids take the dog out for a run later on unbeknownst to us. The problem is it has one bum leg that needs fixing, something about a ligament in the knee. Dog pops the other knee, can't walk, now it's surgery x2.
Sunday was ok though, lots of good food, lol.
Wow, sorry to hear.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:08 AM
damn... this thread sounds like a big bag of hurt. i guess that it's just a reminder that life can suck sometimes and sh*t happens. i'm sure there isn't a single person on the forums that hasn't gone through it... god knows i've had my share as well. just gotta keep the chin up .. see the glass half full, etc etc...

Old 04-15-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by giddyup69
damn... this thread sounds like a big bag of hurt. i guess that it's just a reminder that life can suck sometimes and sh*t happens. i'm sure there isn't a single person on the forums that hasn't gone through it... god knows i've had my share as well. just gotta keep the chin up .. see the glass half full, etc etc...
Chin is up. the G is listed FORSALE! This month alone I had to do brakes and control arms, just tired of it... time for a new vehicle!

Old 04-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by giddyup69
Indeed, sh*t does happen and a good sense of humour comes in handy!

Old 04-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by bougizu
Chin is up. the G is listed FORSALE! This month alone I had to do brakes and control arms, just tired of it... time for a new vehicle!
yeah.. i hear ya... i tried to love the G i had... but when i started taking it in every 3 weeks b/c of some bs problem, i had to get rid of it along with all frustrations associated with the stealerships. the car simply did not live up to my expectations of what a quality japanese car should be