Canada Serving Canada.

INVEN Bumper on, still needs work. *pics*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
did they paint your sideskirts too?

what bugs me a little more than the color is the fitment around the driver side headlight.. hmmm

Old 05-24-2009, 11:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that is sick!!!! but since the Inven has a lip that kinda sticks out... the license plate will be held up without any backsupport and i'm not sure how well it can withstand highway speeds.... if i had the stock bumper, i would've purchased it!! amazing product, thanks 4 point that out..

Old 05-25-2009, 12:02 AM
hey guys, long day... worked a few hours ...ac in our server room malfunctioned... BIG HEADACHE!! ahhh.... washed the car.... took pics... met RedDemon at timmies, chilled at my buddy's shop (custom indash for my G similar to my TL), had some weed.. wasted 2 hours doing nothing but laughing at unfunny jokes lol... *yeeeahhhh - like how peter says it from family guy* ... played soccer - was the worst goalie of all time... chilled at morningside/timmies .. and finally uploaded some inven pics... next photoshoot will be with other members so if anyone interested, plz let me know, we can meet up for one...

i guess the color kinda matches ... i got some cards for both my bodyshop guy and my buddy's custom shop (for electrical work) .... next meet, i'll hand them out... ANYTHING you want, we can do at my buddies shop... we once had a G driver (about a year ago) come in to have his reverse lights in HID so if anyone was tailgating him, he could simply flick the switch and tell them to **** off.... i dunno how safe that is but we just do what is requested.. no questions asked

Old 05-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn!!! looks awesome!

it's like a whole new G...can't wait to see it...

Old 05-25-2009, 12:40 AM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
sick sickk, lovving the chrommies ahahahah

Old 05-25-2009, 12:41 AM
btw i actually think it would look better with the liscence plate holder, would be even and give it a black border when looked at form diff sides.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:42 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
awesome job man.
i like the black door handles, got me thinking, i might have to steal that idea from you.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by sammy_G
did they paint your sideskirts too?

what bugs me a little more than the color is the fitment around the driver side headlight.. hmmm
Yup! they did, however, he wanted me to bring everything at once so he can colour match it better because the IP is the hardest color to match! Fitment will always be a problem with aftermarket bumpers no matter how perfect they are.. and i got this from eric and his stuff fits better then any other aftermarket bumpers...

but.. since my previous owner replaced the fender from a bender... i think it might be cause of him.. not sure...

believe me... painting is no problem.. my bodyshop guy was going on about how its aftermarket and he had to do the best he can for fitment... ..

*in case any of you are interested, i recommend having all your parts ready before taking it to the bodyshop, doing it 1 at a time will be a headache, harder to match the colors and will be more time consuming.*

Old 05-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by johnnyzee
awesome job man.
i like the black door handles, got me thinking, i might have to steal that idea from you.
hehe anytime.. ... but you got chrome handles don't u?

and thanks guys ... the pictures do the inven no justice AT ALL... in person.. its something else... one person stopped at a light and told me how it reminded them of one of the lambo fronts.... ehhe... lambooo. hmmmm... *sigh*...

and firepride.... you like my chrommies? you want them? i was planning on posting them on kijiji but i guess i should post it here first... i want 1300$ ... tires+rims... got them literally a month ago... from automotive import market on denison... for 1800$ since my varianza t1s on their way.. i need these gone...

Old 05-25-2009, 01:13 AM
Such a sexy bumper. Look hot!! Not feeling the door handles or side mirrors but congrats !

Old 05-25-2009, 01:16 AM
thanks!

some night shots:

was fiddling around with the camera settings, so sorry 4 the blur.

as you can see, the car looks different in all 3 of the pictures... which is why, pictures do no justice to an IP... g'nite guys.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by t7n7
and firepride.... you like my chrommies? you want them? i was planning on posting them on kijiji but i guess i should post it here first... i want 1300$ ... tires+rims... got them literally a month ago... from automotive import market on denison... for 1800$ since my varianza t1s on their way.. i need these gone...
haahhaah helllzzz NO lololololol. i was being sarcastic

WE NEED THOOSE GONE ASAP.

and i need to see that bumper in person soon to. Im guessing the sunday meet should be good since ill get to see a kuruma Z and ure bumper both in person.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:40 AM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
^hahah yea get rid of those chrommies quick time

but that bumper looks sick man...i think i seen that same bumper on a silver G in b-town last week looks way better in person then the pics

Old 05-25-2009, 12:14 PM
ya.. i gotta wait 2 months for the varianzas to arrive..i'm sure i can get rid of these by then... posting it on kijiji for 1500$ ... hopefully some highschool kid picks it up lol....

ya i know around 4-5 invens (eric) were shipped to toronto, looks like a silver/ip so far.. i wonder what the other ones are...

Old 05-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
hahha yea i wanted to get the T1S also but i think im gon save up for the volks CE28...glws hopefully u find one of them hahaha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: INVEN Bumper on, still needs work. *pics*